Sk's Special Sticky Spanish Sweetie Shop!!

cracking looking little nug there....lol well done :)

Cheers WM matey lol SAD is some real eye candy buddage and the smoke backs her up too :toot:

Definitely a strain I will grow again one day.

Day 70 flowering - The Cream Cazza's are looking luuurvly and ripe to the naked eye now, almost all the pistils have withered and changed to orange and yellow or brown, the calyx's are swollen and totally covered in sticky trichomes. The aroma is so nice its mouthwatering, real sweet tropical fruit tones.

The trichomes on the CC's are now showing some amber heads here and there (the rest are all milky) they are basically waiting for the chop now, we could have easily chopped them already and had a great smoke but have been waiting for more amber to show through

Tomorrow will be day 14 of them being on flush, the fan leaves have started to yellow as they use up all the remaining nutes the plants had stored.

It's Mrs SK's birthday tomorrow so they wont get chopped till after then, its all good though as we have the SAD to help us stay patient and celebrate :ouch:

The CC in this pic is the smallest 1 but she is my fave when it comes to smell!

post-4498-1257802690_thumb.jpg

This is a middle/side bud of the CC lady we call foxy, I literally cant wait to sample some of this buddage :ouch:

post-4498-1257803119_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

Last pic for tonight, this is some lower popcorn buds on the small CC, these bits are just as well resin covered and ripe as the tops.

post-4498-1257803514_thumb.jpg

On day 71 of 12/12 the Cream Caramels got the big chop chop :russian:

They were all looking nice and ripe, showing plenty of colour with a healthy mix of amber/milky trichomes covering the flowers... I'd say around 75% were milky and 25% amber.

So down they all came and I began the trimming process, 2 days later and the trimming is over :doh: The scissors had to work overtime with these girls, they seemed to have real sticky glue like resin all over them as well as the usual trichomes.

The smell while the trimming was being done was very strong and filled the whole house to a slightly worrying level, we kept burning incense sticks outside our front door as we have a communal hallway and do not need unwanted attention from our neighbours... The incense seemed to do the trick nicely and the smell was contained to within our walls.

Now they have been trimmed they are back hanging in the grow tent with the carbon filter doing its thing, before putting the buds back in to dry Mrs SK fully cleaned and sterilised the tent.

Originally we had planned to re-veg one of the CC's for clones but we needed the tent empty and dark to contain the smell while they dry so that plan has been scrapped. Thats fine though as now we get to try some different Sweet Seeds genetics.

The Caramel in these first 3 pics was the smallest of the CC's but she has an amazing smell to her thats got us drooling n dribbling all over the place.

post-4498-1258056233_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

Next up is my fave CC in the looks department, this is the lady we named foxie due to the shape of her buddage... she has nice big dense resin covered buds and she's a pretty good yielder too, this is the plant that was going to be re-vegged.

post-4498-1258057245_thumb.jpg

Foxie's other side (pre-trim)

Was almost a shame to cut her down, I'm gonna miss her foxie looks, but damn is she gonna be fun to smoke :russian:

post-4498-1258057378_thumb.jpg

Will get some after trim pics posted soon.

I'm off to go get comfy with the missis and smoke some SAD, will do the toke report for it tomorrow when I have a fresh head on :unsure:

Peace n Budz,

SK

post-4498-1258058382_thumb.jpg