From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

As i'm up before the milkman today thought i'd hoist me fat arse thru the ever shrinking loft hatch :spliff: and check on the girls .

HAPPY DAYS MAN!!! The Trich's r milky on all 3 girls...2 pints please :nono: ... They're only 2 days shy of the 9week mark now so all is looking good for a finish very soon. Mmmmmmm (round 2) ding! ding!

A couple of pics....oops nearly 4got, (Last Feed 1ml/Ltr Fish. 2Ltr's Each) (Temps still 28 on 21 off-With the help of my oil filled Rad)

Flash

post-37766-1257669640_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest peace&quiet

Slapped by kippers..

Big arse and loft hatches..

Milkman...

:spliff:..Alls well then fella!

Great result mate,sit back now feet up and enjoy your efforts.

Niceone!

p&q

Guest mygreenmojo

lol P&Q...

Had a few buddys around last night for a good smoke. I was feeling brave so i hit the bong a couple of times, Well it'd be rude not to have a tug when it's passed to you eh!:wink:

A good time was had by all and they left this morning virtually begging me to do some more :yep: . I told'em it'd be diff strains tho (Still sweets). Got to try the other strains man, I can't wait to crack a few other beans .

Peace.

You sure you're not on the payroll over at the sweet seed co. mojo?

Maybe you should drop em a line and ask if they need anyone in marketing because you sure are selling them bro.... i'll be sure to mention your name when I place my order :unsure:

Guest mygreenmojo

:rofl: Yan :rofl: I'm a spy workin for sweets :wacko::rofl:

Nah! man i got a job already. :crybaby: . I smoke weed for a living :rofl:

Doesn't matter which company it's from buddy, Trust me if it's crap i'll tell it like it is in a diary And ViceVersa for it being good.

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

This will be jarred up with the rest but cured til Xmas b4 burning. Mmmmmm

post-37766-1257886472_thumb.jpg

Thats all then for this diary folks. Has been fun. Hope u all enjoy ur smoko, PEACE .

another bumper harvest. All 10/10 then yea ? If you could only grow one of these again, which would it be ? I reckon the Flashback after the kipper round the chops comment and not being arsed to finish the smoke report :rofl:

Doing anything with the trim ?

Happy tokin

Guest mygreenmojo

Ayup Yam :doh: Hope ur good fella.

If i had to grow just the one! . :blub: I'd start off by crying i think :blub: ,,, :rofl:

Defo would be the CreamCaramel. For the smell an the taste :yep:

Aha!!! the trim . That'll be getting Lazy seived mate :wink: I use the Mrs flour shaker..... :ouch: shortly b4 i get smacked with a fryin pan.

She still hasn't forgiven me for using 1 of her saucepan's to drain the oil from my motor lol:russian:

Peace buddy :yep:

Guest mygreenmojo

Round 2 the final 3 get bag'd an Tag'd...

After a bit of a heated discussion :rofl::puke::yep:lol ,,,,,Colloidial bear got everyone to pick straws to see who gets what And so everyone was happy.

post-37766-1258123716_thumb.jpg

The only plan for the rest of the day was to get Ripped lollol

Join us next month to see how the session went.......

Peace

:clapping: Loving the teddy bear gangstas with their sacks of buddage :blub:

Nice couple of reports too MGM, good to hear what people think, sounds like you're happy with what you've got :clapping:

So whats next on the hitlist to grow ?