OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

• 2 months later...

Madgiz. if my oldtimes are half what yours are i'l be happy. :stoned:

what are they like for topping.?

one or two are running to the ceiling because i've had to veg for longer than anticipated

:yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

post-42521-0-60960500-1322431430_thumb.jpg

That'll be day 63, just love that fat calxy at the top.

e2a not very long left I think

Edited by groovelick

Just finished some Oldtimers there and there looking like a nice piece of bud, smell great so expecting them to be lovely.

The main thing I wanted to put up was I know theres been mention of them chucking out the odd nana but in this grow I had hermie problems with all the strains apart from Chronic and Oldtimers, this as I found out was due to lights sticking on but I would have expected the OT's to chuck out nana's if they had it in them but there was no sign at all.

Almost any strain with plus 50% sativa in the mix will throw them out under duress and a lot of plus 70% and beyond will do it anyway in late flower IME

what are they like for topping.?

Since moving ny set up to my loft a few years ago and restricting my lamp height to no more than 4' 6" I have topped every plant I have grown at least 4 times through veg and once again on the day that I flower and they have all responded predictably bar none..:)

• Like 2