OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

i have a pack in the fridge gifted to me by a lovely member here, who doesn't come on the boards as much these days, once i've sorted the smile f3 seeds i might have a crack at f2'ing some of them

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i have a pack in the fridge gifted to me by a lovely member here, how doesn't come on the boards as much these days, once i've sorted the smile f3 seeds i might have a crack at f2'ing some of them

Lucky guy man!! You making F3 subbies are you brother? niceeee man!! :hippy: I'm just chopping down some Celia bx1 and feel blessed to get to try some of OT1s genes again, after his passing! I've made some Smile crosses myself a while back, like a Lemon Smike, I'm actually growing her as well again soon too! 

You dont happen to have any C3 do you or know anyone making an F2? I managed to try her in OT1s mixed packs (Little Hands) and stupidly never picked up any since! 

All the best mate

1 hour ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

You making F3 subbies are you brother?

yes mate, they are about a couple of weeks from being cooked, hopefully, the main mum has a nice frost on but i have a couple of others i am using, all different three males x three females.

1 hour ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

You dont happen to have any C3 do you or know anyone making an F2?

that's on the agenda too, i have two packs, one was an ot1 ugorg release, the other in those white flat packs

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

yes mate, they are about a couple of weeks from being cooked, hopefully, the main mum has a nice frost on but i have a couple of others i am using, all different three males x three females.

that's on the agenda too, i have two packs, one was an ot1 ugorg release, the other in those white flat packs

Thats music to my ears! Great to hear about the C3 and the Smile! Have such fond memories of Smile, riding high early hours of the morning, rushin hahaha Had an amazing short flowering pheno of 6 weeks, 2 days with a high like Whizz! Hoping I can find something in Celia that hits the spot like that did back then! 

Good to hear good folk such as yourself are still working with his genes and working even harder to spread them around! :smokin: I know this shit aint really easy, sacrificing grows to make seed! All the best man!

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...

When OT1 (RIP) did a limited release of a bunch of these back in Dececember 2011, can anyone remember how many were in a pack? I'm thinking 10, 11, or 12 but really no clue. I'm trying to plan my next grow but don't want to get them out of the fridge/vacuum pack just to check.

@moj   To be fair, it shouldn't make any difference to you with regards to planning your next run. They are NOT fems, so no amount of pre planning will make much difference - you could get all girls or you get get no girls. I'd just crack on with getting these most wonderful of genetics into your life. 

If you haven't ever run the oldtimes yet, you're in for a treat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monkeypig said:

@moj   To be fair, it shouldn't make any difference to you with regards to planning your next run. They are NOT fems, so no amount of pre planning will make much difference - you could get all girls or you get get no girls. I'd just crack on with getting these most wonderful of genetics into your life. 

If you haven't ever run the oldtimes yet, you're in for a treat.

Yeah I guess you're right. Haven't done many grows with regs and this will be my first indoors for well over a decade. Can't wait to get started.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 26/08/2022 at 3:48 PM, ratdog said:

i have a pack in the fridge gifted to me by a lovely member here, who doesn't come on the boards as much these days, once i've sorted the smile f3 seeds i might have a crack at f2'ing some of them

Ive just popped some Oltimes F3 beans from the subbies, never tried any of OT1s gear before. Also have some of your haze x smile beans to try.

MistY

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MistYGr33n said:

Ive just popped some Oltimes F3 beans from the subbies, never tried any of OT1s gear before. Also have some of your haze x smile beans to try.

MistY

good luck with them mate, i still have the oldtimes in the fridge, i must crack them next run. i've got a load of smile x premier sweet and sapphire scout x (cheese x psychosis bx1) just hatching for this next run.

• Like 2

@ratdog,

Sorry i dont have oldtimes its OT1's b line. Not sure what they are but still looking forward to trying them as well as your beans. Ill try to get diary going but i dont have a smart phone currently.

MistY