OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

• 1 month later...

Just want to add my 2p re: Oldtimes.

I cut mine down at around 9 weeks I think, and whilst the yield was down on what I expected, the buzz is something else altogether - out of this world. I have wanted to cure it properly but I keep dipping into the jar to smoke more.

So, even without a cure, the buzz on this Oldtimes is easily one of the finest buzzes I've enjoyed in cannabis.....ever. From my very first test smoke I have had my socks knocked off each and every time I smoke it, and I have a brutally high tolerance that I really don't enjoy. From my experience you can tell there's old genetics in there because they're new to my system, and there's something in that cannabinoid profile that just goes to 11, or touches parts that other genetics just can't reach. It really is like smoking 'new' gear, even though it's actually old genetics.

The UGORG flagship strain appears to be the KillerSkunk, and from what I've smoked so far I can see why....but as tasty and great as KillerSkunk is, I think Oldtimes is is a finer smoke - or rather, it's my preference. Ideally you have both though :stoned:

The Oldtimes for me doesn't have the taste that the Killers have, but the sheer quality and power of the buzz easily outweighs it and makes it my favourite of the two. It really is a 'connoisseur' profile buzz because it just feels so bloody good - not euphoric but just super super smooth/mellow/clear in a really high quality way. I'm having a hard time putting it into words....but sometimes it feels more like a class A than a class B/C. Superb smoke, and makes for the best breakfast. Lasts a long time, doesn't dump you down at the end and stacks very very nicely.

The only downside I can think of is that I can't smoke it on it's own near to bedtime....got to have a strong indica to smoke afterwards otherwise I don't sleep well.

GN

e2a: sorry for the shitty out of focus photos - need to get my tripod but it's pissing out there and can't atm.

post-34516-1259511521_thumb.jpg

post-34516-1259511525_thumb.jpg

post-34516-1259511530_thumb.jpg

post-34516-1259511534_thumb.jpg

post-34516-1259511539_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreenNinja
  • Like 5

some lovely pics and smoke reports in ere, cant wait to get mine started, wont be long :rofl:

anyhow greenninja, u got me more excited with that report and pics, really cant wait to try it now as it sounds like it has everything i want in a smoke. know what ya mean about the class a type weed, my mates who smoked my sativas describe em as been like herbal coke or e lol , without all the shitty side effects just talk everyones heads off, these type of weeds has actually saved me from buying shit like that anymore cos u just dont need them type of drugs when u have quality weed, not that u need them type of drugs anyway but am sure ya get what a mean.

anyway lovely buds, in about 4 month time ill be able try some lol

dan

• Like 1

those Oldtimes really look and sound very nice,i really like the sound of the buzzy high;) man my christmas bean list is getting longer.lolwith the sssdh,killers,smelly's and now Oldtimes. An that's just for starters. :)

• 2 months later...

just wanna say thanks for a top service team underground , speedy delivery with

100% customer satisfaction :magic: 10/10

Farmer :wink:

p.s..nice stickers :guitar:

Got one at day 19, I'm really eager for the finish; I've smoke it already when it was grown out by a friend (same plant) and it is absolutely awesome. I agree with GN, its beyond the killers, and a real throw back to older times, like when I was young.

i to think ot is the finest smoke ive had the high for me is clear/racey and a taste nothing like any think realy ive had before and far a head of any of high ive have had in 14 years of growing the pheno we kepedt was very short flower time not much on the plant grown big/small ..but the high is out of this world

got 10 of the bx to crack tomoz ... :yinyang: but i dream one day i will be able to taste and feal the high of es :spliff:

Edited by NICEDREAMS

ive just put 5 oldtimes in today, and it seems too far away till i try it after readin the comments on it, sounds just like what im after in the high, could do with a smoke for when i go on long walks with the dogs without the cant be arsed to walk home feelin when its died off :rofl: , ive not been around and smoked long enough to know what a oldschool weed is so like GN it'll be all new to me and i cannot wait.

roll on 3 months time :rofl:

DanKu

I rolled a neat spliff yesterday, pure Oldtimes.

Two tokes, that was all I managed. Could not drive for over two hours and even then the trip home was, .... interesting <_< I took the spliff home and gave it to Mrs L. It totalled her, completely! And after a mere three hits or so. She just melted into the sofa and giggled for a while.

Potent, very potent stuff is Oldtimes.

• Like 1

I rolled a neat spliff yesterday, pure Oldtimes.

Two tokes, that was all I managed. Could not drive for over two hours and even then the trip home was, .... interesting :unsure: I took the spliff home and gave it to Mrs L. It totalled her, completely! And after a mere three hits or so. She just melted into the sofa and giggled for a while.

Potent, very potent stuff is Oldtimes.

:nea::yep: looks like im gonna give these oldtimes some soil sonner than i thought , class arnie

Farmer :unsure:

Hmm a couple of things, oldtimes on average are of good potency, but there are a few [maybe 5%] very potent individual plants to be found, the same holds true of smile, smellyberry and Killerskunk all these vars have some outstanding individuals to be found. To me that is part of the fun of growing out a pack of seeds, its finding the plant that rings a bell with you, what I think is the bees knees may mean nothing to the next person, we are all different.

Another point people talk about Killerskunk, blues or SB phenos, to my mind its not like that at all. I have not smoked one Killerskunk that has a stone, hit or high that is like Smellyberry and there is a big diversity in SB types. Some KS do smell a little like some of the Smellyberries. But then again even the smell of smellyberries have a huge range from plant to plant from what I would as define quite acrid/dank to smelling really fruity more like billberry pie not blueberry.

Anyhow here are a couple of pics I took of some sidies from one of my fav oldtimes while trimming last night :-post-338-1265109543_thumb.jpgpost-338-1265109567_thumb.jpg

DSCN3354.jpg

DSCN3359.jpg

• Like 20

WOW Ot1 , fabulous pics :D

Id also like to add that the resin content is amazing , i grind it up and the dust is ridiculous lol , screen it and it makes some amazing light blonde hash ,

Arnold said it reminds him of the old morrocan blond stuff back in the day , (i wouldn't know , bit before my time :rofl:lol )

My phenos of killer and oldtimes certainly kick arse but are they in that elusive 5% , hmmm ........ To me they are , there the best genetics ive grown to date , by far !!!

I cant recommend UGORG Oldtimes enough , and i cant wait for the plesure to grow out future releases ,

Top work guys

all the best

stickyrussian

Edited by stickyrussian

Thank you for that stickyrussian, I know you had a herm, sorry about that. Oldtimes hardly sells compared to the other UGORG lines, I have been pondering on dropping it. I’m not sure why hardly anyone wants it as its IMO one of the best. Maybe because a couple of people have reported a hermy [so they should if it happens to them]. I know from all the test grows that for oldtimes it is out of normal for a he/she to show, Myself I’ve grown over a hundred fems and not one has shown as much as a nana and not one test grower reported one case.

Its the same with f/m ratio, I’ve had 4 duds 109 f to 107 m out of 220 sown ie as near to 50/50% as is likely yet I had a report of someone getting 9 m and 1 f.

Whatever I like oldtimes a lot, though for me personally smile just edges it, while not quite as strong but mainly because it make me smile, its a great mood lifter.

• Like 6