OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

Ok, so I'm genuinely worried about headroom, even though there about a meter before the bulb. However, this is how big she got in a 4 inch pot when I flowered the first time. Now theyre in 6.5s and are growing REALLY fast, the stretch hasnt even started yet! What would you do? Bend the shit out of them? Scissors? Take a few plants out maybe? I thinking this might be the best option lol

Looks like you should have started on 12/12. Trim the bottom and grow the main stem. Pot up for more bud(maybe)

Edited by Owderb

@@marcjuna this is an old picture just to show the size it got in such a small pot. I would say theyre half this size already but in a 6.5lt, and were only switched to flower two days ago...

• Like 1

@@marcjuna Ive no idea, thats what I want to know lol I think Im going to bin 3 of them

edit: that plant was about half way through

Edited by Hot_Rock
  • Like 1

Had a haze that grew like a Xmas tree could have done it 1 of 2 ways, single cola no branches or topped with 4 branches full of bud. Depends on how much light you have and head room.

@@marcjuna Ive got roughly 2m from floor to bulb, I'd say the biggest ones are just over 60cm. Theyre all untopped at the moment but have pretty strong sidebranching, theyre under a 600w grostar

• Like 1

OLDTIMES by Oldtimer1tn_gallery_1995_2119_114496.jpg A bit about Oldtimes, firstly it is very old school, it was bred from esb, its not esb but it has a lot of similar characteristics, I think Oldtimes is nicer, it has a very up type of high but has a little more of a body type stone than any of the lot#, I find the smell a little pungent but less so than the original esb. Flowering for Oldtimes is just over 7.5 to 9.5 weeks, stretch from 12/12 is about 3 times.The majority are columnar in form with little branching, so they are ideal for sog, if you have ever heard of the term elephant hands, these have the trait with huge sunleaves up to 17 inches across and the middle leaf up to a ft long when its well grown.The colas have a very high bud to leaf ratio making manicuring a dream, the buds are dense and resin laden.While Oldtimes grows tall it is very easy to grow if you have the height in your room for it, it expresses good hybrid vigour, finding a keeper should be easy.As a warning esb used to throw the odd hermy and are trigger happy when it comes to stress, I’ve not had any reports of hermies with oldtimes from test growers.I think these will suit someone looking for an old school sativa dominant indica hybrid for their collection.Available online at UGORG.COM

Single large cola, no veg time next grow.

@@marcjuna it is definitely easy to trim. Here is 5oz that I completed in only a few hours :D

ETA: this is before it was trimmed :oldtoker:

gallery_98371_13650_696541.jpg

Edited by Lord Steppington
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was gifted some oldtimes and B~Line buds grown under 315 CMH's it really brought out much much more of the psychoactive potential in these strains, way better than grown under 1k gavitas run at maximum plus a 600 MH, I'm that impressed, I will be setting up with CMH in the new year.

As an added tip I bred oldtimes for single cola close sog removing lower sidies to make large single cola, but if stretch is a problem, in 6.5 or 11 litre pots, topping and taking it up under 4 to 6 equal leaders as soon as the meristems have formed, reduces overall stretch a lot and produces 4 to 6 good sized single colas, to get good form lower weak sidies need removing as they form.

If you want to try Oldtimes and B-Line seeds, as Joolz says there are still a few packs available here!

• Like 24

Day 18: Ive culled the two smallest plants, now were down to 10, I think they're just about to finish the stretch, just in time lol they stand almost 6 feet ffs! I topped them pretty severely after Oldtimers advice. Theres a lesson to be learned here haha

gallery_77269_13934_239607.jpg

Edited by Hot_Rock
  • Like 4