OLDTIMES

TeamUGORG

If I can keep up my good behaviour,,one might try and bag a pack for future projects. Quite keen on a SOG and these sound just the ticket ;)

Thanks @@oldtimer1, hope your doing alright?

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 1

@@Hot_Rock

Dude if thats a worry id like a problem like that lol.

Oldtimes and anything by ot1 grows with the same health and vitality..

Happy growing buddy

peace

I'm just worried they're going to hit the bulb, there's about 3ft of space under the canopy after a good thining out! lol it looks like a forest! Edited by Hot_Rock

Try pinching the upper stem on each main to try and stop them 'running' so much..

I don't mean supercropping, just a simple stem pinch sometimes helps a little...

• Like 2

I've been looking in my seed pot and I have some oldtimes X oldtimes

How does that work? I think I read that a bx is back crossed with its father(?) is in this case ES but what would be the reason or benefit of crossing it with itself?

I'm not that scientifically minded but if anyone can shed any light on what it means and why (in basic terms) I'd really appreciate it.

Eta. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

Edited by Kiminal

Old times X old times will be somebody's selection (or hack) of two plants from old timers seeds. The point being to preserve maintain the strain or a semblance of it.

An old times bx (afaik) would be an old times plant crossed to either mother or father, presumably by oldtimer himself. The point of this would be to try to fix more of a certain trait I guess

(I think there was a ugorg release of ot bx , and there were some in little hands too I believe.)

There have been some subbie old times X old times sedan by a few members , and some brilliant plants as a result . You'll enjoy yours I'm sure.

@@Kiminal

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 1

@@ramblingmadman

Thank you for that. It's all a bit clearer now. I'm itching to pop mine. I would like try a SOG, and have been reading oldtimers 48 baby cuts thread in the grow diary section.

I'm going to try a practise SOG with a freebie seed I have and then go ahead with my oldtimes.

Thanks again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 40, two weeks to go, or there abouts...looks like trimming is going to be a piece of piss :upside:

gallery_77269_13934_90835.jpg

Edited by Hot_Rock
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@@catfish Yeah I agree mate, she finished around day 63 last time but that was in a 4 inch pot which maybe made her flower quicker. See what she looks like in a week or so i suppose :g:

Edited by Hot_Rock
  • Like 1

i have a haze dom cut that throws out white hairs after 12 weeks but you can take her from 11 .

12 is best , some do her for 13 but i never have so cannot comment . i reckon take her to around day 68ish maybe ?

just an opinion bro ,im not telling you how to grow i would not dare mate @@Hot_Rock

• Like 1