G-4? Or G-force?

JinxC-Jay

I was lucky enough though to be given a spliff of G-force by a friend although I never knew it at the time.

I smoked that spliff later that night while laid down and closed my eyes. the rest is well trippy, I felt like I was being transported via an undersea system of underground caves. I thought "Well trippy for weed" and just decided to go with it ;)

I then floated past a shoal of small creatures, and also some weird plant like structures on the ground which had big flapping parts to them.

:wink: are u taking the piss or what? :smoke: I'll have to smoke me some of that :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

:doh: are u taking the piss or what? :doh: I'll have to smoke me some of that :g:

No - I'm deadly serious.

It was a suprise to me, and I would love to know where I can get the seeds from :doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i've just aquired a cutting of this ,i hope it's the real deal n its all it cracked up 2 be .woop woop ;)

Edited by bigbudburge

didnt big buddha do a self of this g-force calling it g-bomb? here the info

The G-force, also known as the G, is an elite clone found in the underground network of UK. Due to its overwhelming power and strength, it is a favourite for growers and smokers today. Big Buddha's G-bomb retains the outstanding qualities of the G-force... this is a true Indica plant, a real hard-hitting resin producer.

Highly recommended for both novice and expert growers; she will reward you with a unique, pungent, medicinal, quality smoke and an impressive knock-out stoned high... a real big hitter!

Maybe someone in the know can check the last page of this thread and see if big buddhas g-bomb bears any resemblence to the g-force clone/strain being discussed here hope so i have 10 of these getting the chop tomorrow

FLYING DUTCHMEN -

NEW A feminised G-13 hybrid that’s heavy in yield and super-heavy in effect - not every smoker can pull this many Gs! This strain can leave some feeling stuck to the couch from the rapid acceleration of a huge hit, or from the sudden perception of increased mass afterwards. The Skunk/Northern Lights cross is recognised design classic of cannabis breeding for its easy growth and monstrous resin production. The addition of the knock-down Indica power of the infamous G-13 makes this new hybrid a force to be reckoned with in the hands of a competent grower. G Force is nearly all Indica in background – a pure Indica crossed with a mostly-Indica Skunk hybrid. The females producing the biggest and most resin-dripping buds should be given the full nine weeks to reach their best. Flowering: 55 - 65 days Yield: 125 g Height: 90 - 130 cm. Indica / Sativa

• 6 months later...

Just put some G-Force into veg now, its alongside Cronic, cheese, and blueberry. The G-Force is by far the best starter. Its only 4 weeks old from cutting so i will look forward to seeing the end result. :yinyang:

I did g-force a couple grows ago they where off feminized flying Dutchman seeds.but there is a up north strain called the same the ones I did yielded not bad but they where not very stable had quite a few abnormalities in the plants and they took forever to finish I think I gave them 12-13 weeks the smoke was quite strong and I saw it mentioned earlier if I piped it rather than bunging it in a spliff it was quite fruity.would not bother doing it again tho.

• 1 year later...

All I can say is I hope there better than the g-force I did they where total horse shit so unstable mine where flying Dutchman.

All I can say is I hope there better than the g-force I did they where total horse shit so unstable mine where flying Dutchman.

A mate of mine mentioned the G-Force, said it was seriously strong. I got some from Flying Dutchman, complete and utter shit, it didn't even look like a cannabis plant, do a search and you will find my diary, I didn't even bother finishing flowering it as it was that bad. Not trying to knock Flying Dutchman as the skunk#1 I grew from them was quite possibly the most stunning plant I have seen.

Hope this helps

Gunner

• Like 1

Hi Ya

Fairly sure it would be G-force, which I've been lead to belive is a Birmingham special, which rips up through your spine and into the top of you head!!!!! ;) B)

Nice stuff if you can get hold of it!!!

Good luck with your grow.

It's that damned 'Herbal Terrorist' lol

• 12 years later...