G-4? Or G-force?

JinxC-Jay

I was given some G-force clones by a mate in Shrewsbury a month ago. My friend dose'nt know exactly where they origanateted probably B'rum. Anyhow they where taken from mothers in Shrewsbury. Can't wait to taste them.

Does anyboby know yeild per plant? I intend to flower 6 G's at 12" in soil under 400w & 250w sodium. 2x4.5 foot grow room. Also does anyone know how long they take to flower?

:spliff:

Its called G7 or G9, G force is a made up name, i know because thats what i was busted with G7, G9, G7XG9 it originated in brum and the 2 original growers are no longer growing which is a shame.

If you get it just right its a strain and a half if you dont it aint worth diddlysquat, and the yields aint that good either.

Flowering time is 42 days or there abouts, when i've finished playing with different strains i might just give it another go, if i can be assed.

:yinyang:

Its called
diddlysquat
it originated in brum
when i've finished playing
42 days or there abouts
i was busted
might just give it another go, if i can be assed.
which is a shame.

well i look forward 2 it .... bring on the g13 :yinyang:

• 10 months later...

ohh,the G.....g-force round my way(sth midlands).

superb plant,strong and a heavy feeder.harvesting comes between 55-65 days 12/12.

used to be 'the plant' of choice in worcester a few years back,recently succeeded by 'cheese'.

as far as i know,its cuts only.there are a few growers sticking with it.ferocious high.

heres a piccy from a mate of mine just before the chop on day 56 i beleive.

kudo's for this plant goes to nigal shiva....... :yinyang:

post-12051-1150810426_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Has anybody ever seen G Force seeds for sale??..I live in Brum and indeed, have smoked the G Force.It s very tastey and get s you high, rather than "monged out".But, I ve never seen the seeds for sale, not even in Amsterdam.This is my fave smoke and want to track some down..

Can anybody point me in the right direction??

Hi Quaff, G.Forc e was never available to my knowledge in seed form, it originates from coventry and was is cutting only.I agree its a very very nice smoke, but it seems to have vanished from my local.

I grew G.Force in 2001 but it was very unstable (typical of a lot of u.k bred strains), i stopped growing it because it had a tendency to self pollenate due to hermy tendencies. I would recommend it for an outdoor or greenhouse strain and yes very very potent.

Sativabreeder :wassnnme:

Just smoked a biffta of it now :)

Tastes loverly, smells great too. The high is quite good, but it is still creeping in so I'll reserve judgement on that :yahoo: :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been away for a while as I have not had a grow on due to stealth risks.

I was lucky enough though to be given a spliff of G-force by a friend although I never knew it at the time.

I smoked that spliff later that night while laid down and closed my eyes. the rest is well trippy, I felt like I was being transported via an undersea system of underground caves. I thought "Well trippy for weed" and just decided to go with it :smoke:

I then floated past a shoal of small creatures, and also some weird plant like structures on the ground which had big flapping parts to them.

I didnt know what I was smoking at the time, I just thought it was my mate being a pal and giving me a spliff.

I saw him again today, and he said it was G-force.

He said it was a silly name for weed, but I asked if it was called G-force because of the feeling of being transported and the link with gravity force. He said there was a dealer who asked his punter if he could have back a little bit for some other weed, as it was that nice-LMAO

Now I am of to get some seeds.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had G-Force, but we call it G-Bud, ours comes from Brum way, the lad who sells it calls it G-Bud.

I know it's the same stuff coz it's all as you've described, very powerful smoke. :yinyang:

Proper STONER creme de la creme. :ninja:

Yes yes mate we call it G-Bud aswell its a propa nice smoke, i live in Dudley and we av a strain called Dunk which was apparently bred round by us. just posted bout it in the breedin forum then spotted this thread

fray

Edited by FRAY

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard of a strain called G-4 or G-force?

I have 4 cuttings just gone into flower, the person i aquired them from said that they are called G-4 or G-force (somthing like that!)

Can anyone help? I've been looking for info on them and can't find anything :P

Anygood?

Cheers,

Jay :ninja:

Just spoke to my mate who i get bud off sumtimes and he tells me he's got a batch ov G-Bud so im goin to go pick one up and i'll post a pic ov it 2 show ya the bud...

fray ;)

Smoked some G Force last week and it is very nice stuff thought i had some grapefruit or maybe an import sativa until my goodbuddy got the name.Stratosphere gear and taste to go with it. :yinyang: No seeds though. :unsure: