G-4? Or G-force?

JinxC-Jay

• 9 months later...

:mashed:

I wonder when this G-thang is gonna reach South sides :wassnnme: Would love to try some of that!!! Sounds the bomb!!!

:)

Edited by G-Whizz!

hello m8

sounds like you got a nice strain there.

i took my first cuttings 7 days into flower, the survivors are very healthy and vegging nicely.

i took 3 more at 15 days into flower and they are rooting in their glass of water now, about to be transplanted into perlite.

good luck m8.

• 2 weeks later...

A mate of mine has just harvested a grow of G-Force, its very very stinky. Made me think it was an afghani or something like that but the high from the cured buds is fairly obviously sativa. Very strong. Had half a J last night and ended up doing some ironing! (First time for a while!) Very long lasting stone. I might have to get some cuttings to try as I am impressed.

Be careful of the smell, i had a small amount in my pocket and gave someone a lift in my car and he said "you car smells of weed"!

• 1 month later...

Just found a good report on overgrow have a look in the Hydroponics section.

Has a couple of js at the weekend and it was so strong I was shaking, was due to leave the house but had to wait about 20 minutes, even then couldnt feel my legs! Not a lot of paranoia but my heart didnt feel too healthy just after smoking it!

Just found a good report on overgrow have a look in the Hydroponics section.

Has a couple of js at the weekend and it was so strong I was shaking, was due to leave the house but had to wait about 20 minutes, even then couldnt feel my legs! Not a lot of paranoia but my heart didnt feel too healthy just after smoking it!

Lightweight ;)

I've had G-Force, but we call it G-Bud, ours comes from Brum way, the lad who sells it calls it G-Bud.

I know it's the same stuff coz it's all as you've described, very powerful smoke. ;)

Proper STONER creme de la creme. :)

Its cetainly strong stuff! I dont smoke a lot so it was quite a suprise to say the least. Recon it would knock out an inexperienced smoker!

Heres a pic of G7 G9 and a G7X9 with a G13xhashish in the middle

The G7 G9 G7X9 are from a very good mate of mine who just happens to come from brum and is responsible for them i think this is what everyone is raving about. I can confirm its the dogs balls of tokes by far the best in the uk.

soon to be grown by little ole me. Again

lets hope the old bill dont nick it again ;)

:smoke:

Edited by sibannac

That would be great if that was the original plant!

Any idea whats in it? I thought g13 was an american "research" strain or something?

I've had G13 and the ones mentioned above and i can state without doubt those other G7 G9 strains are BETTER.

:wassnnme:

Has anybody ever seen G Force seeds for sale??..I live in Brum and indeed, have smoked the G Force.It s very tastey and get s you high, rather than "monged out".But, I ve never seen the seeds for sale, not even in Amsterdam.This is my fave smoke and want to track some down..

Can anybody point me in the right direction??

• 5 months later...
Heres a pic of G7 G9 and a G7X9 with a G13xhashish in the middle

The G7 G9 G7X9 are from a very good mate of mine who just happens to come from brum and is responsible for them i think this is what everyone is raving about. I can confirm its the dogs balls of tokes by far the best in the uk.

soon to be grown by little ole me. Again

lets hope the old bill dont nick it again :no:

:spliff:

231982[/snapback]

Hey Sibannac,

I'm currently growing some g7, but i know little about the strain and i am having trouble finding information on it.

If you don't mind me asking, do you know the flowering times? Is it indica/sativa mix? i've heard mentionings of ruderallis in g5 :/ is it best to top this strain? and what kind of yield per m2 are we talking?

I'm pleased its a good toke and best of luck avoiding the fuzz.

joe

I wouldn't top it tbh as for flowering keep an eye on it from 6 weeks onwards.

As for whats in it i have no idea, bloody hell of a toke.

I'm still hopeful of growing a little myself.

:spliff: