G-4? Or G-force?

JinxC-Jay

Hello everyone,

Has anyone heard of a strain called G-4 or G-force?

I have 4 cuttings just gone into flower, the person i aquired them from said that they are called G-4 or G-force (somthing like that!)

Can anyone help? I've been looking for info on them and can't find anything lol

Anygood?

Cheers,

Jay lol

hiya Jinx ;)

*Scratchs Head* Never heard of this strain before either. Sorry to be of no use. Sure you got the name correct ?

- Kafka

Kafka,

Cheers anyway mate, i'm sure its G-force now coz one of my mates said he's had some before, a damn good smoke apparently!

I still cant find any info on them tho :ninja:

Can anyone else help me?

Respect

Jay :stoned:

Hi Ya

Fairly sure it would be G-force, which I've been lead to belive is a Birmingham special, which rips up through your spine and into the top of you head!!!!! ;) B)

Nice stuff if you can get hold of it!!!

Good luck with your grow.

Edited by Majic
  • Like 1

Hey Majic,

cheers mate..

I'm glad someone else has heard of it, looking forward to trying it anyway

Only about 5-6 weeks to go ;)

Thanks again.

Hehe, I believe GForce, that's what it is,

I reckonj it originated in Coventry, and i know some lads bin growing her for years....

VERY big yielder....good grown TREE stylie, not so busy in SOG or SCROG as far as I can tell.......

smells superb, not so frosty to look at though....

keep this one going mate...

Moino....x

Cheers Mono,

Mmmm.... it sounds like i could have a few good plants then...

Do you think i should take cuttings or is it to late now coz there in 12/12 5th day?

;) If so do you know a link that tells me how to do it?

Cheers :headpain:

hi ,iam smoking g- force now lol and what a smoke very strong, its a brummy cross i think, its been knocking around here 4 a long time.

Hey nomy, them seeds sound tempting......

Im quite sure its G-force now, well i hope it is anyway... sounds like a good ;)

Mr.bishie, thanks for that link mate B)

Vec :unsure: Cheers mate

:puke:

Sorry, know F all about the plant, but i had a mate in birmingham who once had some G force-i took one bong hit and my legs collapsed. But then i ain't too used to bong hits.....but seemed V NICE :badass:

KC

All fascinating stuff, grew G-force for about two years 'til vegg room disaster of 2000. Fantastic smoke, never knew it was from the midlands though the shady individual that I obtained the cutting from from did have a black country accent, come to think about it, I love Job clubs good for networking:)

I was told that it was a jack herer sport and only available in clone form, but beyond that I know no more. Though it was the least transportable sativa dom MJ I have ever come across, it really stank through any covering. Was able to be cloned using a rusty razor blade and mud. I have fond memories of that plant though it may be an idea to get your odour control sorted before rather than after it becomes a problem.

Now that would be a tried and tested clone to test eXe on, Dudley thunderfuck anyone?

U

Cheers Utopiate,

I've noticed the strong odour already and its only in day 10 of flowering.

I imagine it will get much worse than this but I reckon its under control B)

I've got 4 g-force and 2 whitewidow plants under a 400w light.

The grow room is 6 foot X 3 foot and about 8 foot tall.

I've got a 4inch ducting pipe as an inlet at the bottom of the door and for extraction i use an Lti 4" RVK 100 A1 fan with a fat carbon filter venting up into the loft.

Here's a little pic.....

post-16-1065565199_thumb.jpg