My First Growroom

Mr Bucket

Guest THE PUFFER

You may as well chop the poor little thing bud :) ...breaks my heart to say it, but it would be the logical choice. It will also allow the bigger one to finally break free of the others roots holding it back.

Give it a good funeral bud... ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Bucket

• hemp playboy

• chip

• mondoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest THE PUFFER

Thers always this little voice in my head saying...'If you havent smoked its bud..you dont know how good it is/was. I mean...you never know, that ikkle fella may be an ikkle philly, and may just be a super strain.

yes, I know, highly unlikely.....but you never know.....

Here's an update on my growroom too. Due to the warm weather we've been having, I found my ventilation wasn't cutting the mustard. Temps were getting up to 90f ;) So I have upgraded the extraction fan to an LTI 4in and carbon scrubber. Up to now I haven't seen the temp get higher than 75f, so hopefully I'm sorted. I had a black pond liner as the flooring in there, it was soaking up the heat and adding to the problem. I've now put mylar on the floor too.

You can see the carbon filter at the top of the space. Now i'm gonna get myself some stinky weeds to grow to test it out!

Mrb

post-49-07228-growroom_filter.jpg

:0 ....Noooooo....take cuttings first.....

Ok bud

I'll chop and take a cutting or two and smoke up the rest  :devil:

poor little bugger..

MrB

I'm probably wrong here (being a no-grower...yet) - but from the pic it looks like you have hot-spots from the light on the material you're using?  Will this not contribute to the heat problem or is this too small to worry about?

BTW MrB - how cool is your grow room?!  ;) I'm completely jealous mate!  :mad:

I dunno about the hot spots sensimeister. I haven't noticed any damage yet. I'm not sure if it is mylar even. It's wrapping paper gold one side, silver the other. It feels plasticy, anyone else know if it is mylar or not? or is it likely to cause problems?

Thanks for your comments about my growroom..I've put a lot of work / thought / cash into it, I just hope it produces nice results.

MrB

Hey Matey, Nice looking cupboard.

My advice to you is to go to a fabric shop and get some Blackout fabric  (for darkrooms), or curtain lining fabric.

The stuff I have is rubberized on one side, and white so it's reflective too! Wot a bonus.

So there's your light leakage solution. Cheap, effective, lighter than linoleum and tarpaulin.

G.