I did promise

Blayz'd

Yes Blayz'd those are fuckin mint! :yep:

Always wanted to be a able to draw like, even just make my name look good on paper but lets face it, you either got it or you dont and i dont have it! good work mate, really good work!

:doh:

Guest Lazlo Woodbine
Just stumbled onto this thread. Beautiful art there Blayz'd.

Respect

Tasty

Me too ..... really nice work Blayz'd m8 .... B)

Do you take commissions by any chance ... :yep:

Laz

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

Psshhh.... Amateur at best.

Just kiddin.... thats some phenomenal artwork mate! Damn I wish I could draw like that... very cool!

agreed :yep:lol:badass:

:yahoo: Thanks mark.

Luving your work m8 :D first class, i used to do a bit of graffiti when i was younger, nvr done owt for a long time, might actually be an idea :doh:

Put some ink on the page then mate lol Glad you like it mate.

Respect

Tasty

Tasty ;) I'm a fan of that glass too. Also beautiful stuff :yep: Thanks, appreciated.

Yes Blayz'd those are fuckin mint! :yep:

Always wanted to be a able to draw like, even just make my name look good on paper but lets face it, you either got it or you dont and i dont have it! good work mate, really good work!

:v:

Wilson. :yep: Thanks alot man, nice of you. :)

Respect

Tasty

Me too ..... really nice work Blayz'd m8 .... B)

Do you take commissions by any chance ... lol

Laz

Alright Laz, glad you like them man. There may be a que until about 2011 lol

I have to finish a couple of things off before agreeing to do other stuff but I can probably do something for you at some point. I don't really take commissions, I tend to give things away. I get a better feeling by giving them away. You after anything specific?

Thanks again for all the kind words ladies and gents. I'll have to try and find some more around the place and upload some more for ya. :D

Sup Rev, caught me while posting man lol Thanks mate. ;)

Edited by Blayz'd

excellent artwork m8, that eagles head in the middle of all the pages is fantastic.

as for the tattoo machine, i bought a starter kit off ebay 2 years ago and never looked back :ninja:

excellent artwork m8, that eagles head in the middle of all the pages is fantastic.

as for the tattoo machine, i bought a starter kit off ebay 2 years ago and never looked back lol

:ninja: Nice one Dohped. Good to hear mate. Glad you like that Eagle. The machine is on my list. It'll probably be one of those things where I wonder why I never did it sooner. Like growing I suspect. Thanks mate. Good to hear you've enjoyed that machine. :P

post-40072-1235053714_thumb.jpg

like this one a lot mate, great perspective on the buildings too, so hard to get right, nice one, i can only dream of being able to sketch like that :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Oxo, appreciate it mate. Ta.

Looks like I'll be getting that tattoo machine sometime this week. lol Should be fun.

Excellent art work blazed :toot::toot::toot::yep::lucky:

can you do nice pics of nuns :rofl:

look forward to seeing more of your hidden talents, and good luck with the tatoo gun :stoned::unsure::clapping:

black habit :yinyang: peace

mmm, nuns aye. I can draw anything if I draw it enough. I can draw grim reapers half decent, they wear the same sort of clothes :band: Did a crazy one of an alien yesterday. He looks crazy. I'll get a pic of him in a bit. Thanks BH. Hope your well chica. :band:

Nice one Stoner :punk:

Here's some more stuff. I found loads of things but I'll have to photo it and stuff. I'll leave it for another day.

Here's that crazy alien fella I did yesterday. The pencil one is the original version, took about 10-20 seconds to draw. Just happened first time. I like it when that happens. The one on the right is like a second attempt, but a bit cleaner. Looks a bit pissed off about something. Probably all the shit green around. They no longer want to see my dealer :smoke: The aliens changed it now. They now say "take me to a grower" :yes:

post-20749-1236271622_thumb.jpg

This style keeps evolving. Looks a good style for tattoos too. I can basically draw anything in this style now. Sort of like a tribal fire cross.

post-20749-1236271791_thumb.jpg

....and if your wondering where afros come from.... they come from the afro machine and the afro factory. lol

post-20749-1236271994_thumb.jpg

Here's a dragon I liked too. Did this years ago. Probably before 2000. Used to be able to draw this perfectly in quite a bit of detail too. From numerous angles. This is the only surviving version it seems. All the rest have disapeared, been given away or been stamped on repeatedly. lol

post-20749-1236272303_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blayz'd
  • Like 1

Alright Hir, thanks mate.

Naa I'm no draftsman mate. I don't even think I'm an artist. I just like drawing, it seems to put me in a meditative state. lol

To be completely honest. I'm not good enough to do this shit for money. There are litterally millions of people more skilled than I am. In theory I should be far better than I am for the time I've been messing around with a pen.

I'll take some more pictures tonight or tomorrow. Might show you a crazy page too. Serious, I'm a crazy fucker. If you see the sort of stuff I put on paper when I'm just scribbling you'd fully agree with me. It's so crazy it's almost genius stuff lol I'll give you one or two of them when I update this thread next. :rofl:

Dont knock your stuff man, it does hold water against what you might call professionals. Its good stuff geezer.