I did promise

Blayz'd

post-20749-1222243621_thumb.jpgpost-20749-1222243632_thumb.jpg

Couple of simple sketches. Don't get worried about the text. That was an old graffiti name. They're on A4 with a bic pen. Gotta love the bic pen.

Better late than never right chica?

• Like 3

Thanks Bof. Long time no talk bro. Hope you and the family are good. :rofl:

Another one. A3 again. I remember this one. Did this just after getting out of a bad place. Christmas sort of time.

post-20749-1222244220_thumb.jpg

Shame I had to take my name off that too. It's got a waterfall running down it. Nice piece of scenery out the window in my initial too :wink:

Edited by Blayz'd

Couple doodles I did when I was happy. Filled the whole notepad in a few days over in Spain chillin in the sun, umm, roasting in the sun :rofl:

post-20749-1222244540_thumb.jpg

All of the pages scattered around the place

post-20749-1222244642_thumb.jpg

Couple more to finish because I love what this sketch means to me. Closeups of second pic at the top. These photos started their lives at 2000x1000 :rofl:

post-20749-1222244829_thumb.jpgpost-20749-1222244864_thumb.jpg

hey man they are realy good, i used to draw/sketch weird random shit thngs tht spring to mind all the time, i have put ink to paper for time now

is good to just pick up a pen/pencil whatever and just throught ur maddest strangest (feelings) thoughts down~!

post sum more please is good to look @

thnks m8 :stoned:

Thanks toots lol

I'll have a look around and see what I can find ano. Most of the good stuff I give away for birthdays and things. Or if someone asks they can have whatever they want usually. Used to have loads of paintings but gave all of them to friends and girls. I have a shitload of scrapbooks but I'd have to dig them out. I'll have a look for ya.

Just found a couple things in my weed folder. Where the rest of them came from as it goes.

post-20749-1222251023_thumb.jpg

And this. A poem.

post-20749-1222251093_thumb.jpg

You probably can't read it so I'll do it for you. Here it is.

When my time is up

When my soul leaves this body

I shall be free so no need to worry

I'll sour with eagles in eternal state

For us all, death is ultimate fate

Don't be sad when I am gone

A piece of me is here, in this song

I am with you, with you always

Even though your memory of me fades

My time here is almost done

Fuck, I've had so much fun

I've lived many lives this time

My last time here with you all

A little rhyme for all I love

Is what I leave from heaven above

Hear these words from an eternal soul

And here my message

I love you all.

Yeah man, I got loads more space for attachments in here. Umm, let me find something else. Nope that's pretty much all the arty stuff I've got on here. Here, you can have this little story. Love it. I'm in hyper mode now. Hyper mode of sleep deprevation. I have to go use this so I'll off. Next after this is exhaustion. Can't waste the hyperness doing nothing.

post-20749-1222252549_thumb.jpgpost-20749-1222252560_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1222252572_thumb.jpgpost-20749-1222252579_thumb.jpg

Take it easy ladies and fellas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:woot: Wowee Blazy, told you Id take a peek :wink: So glad I did! These pics are fantastic......I just got drawn into them :)

We'll have to have a chat and work on a duel project perhaps?

You draw in a style that I could work with :yep: Would be lovely to do one of your piccies in wood, fancy that at all? you have inspired my flagging imagination...

Ms Powerband :band:

E2A....maybe perhaps a duel project for a 420 raffle? I got the wood and box.....a good piece of your art would finish it off!

give it a thought? :wink:

Had to have another look......you have such a fluid style :band: :wink: I hope you don't hide it all away in a cupboard somewhere? :)

Ms Powerband :wink:

:rofl: Wowee Blazy, told you Id take a peek :ouch: So glad I did! These pics are fantastic......I just got drawn into them :evil:

We'll have to have a chat and work on a duel project perhaps?

You draw in a style that I could work with :rofl: Would be lovely to do one of your piccies in wood, fancy that at all? you have inspired my flagging imagination...

Ms Powerband :rofl:

E2A....maybe perhaps a duel project for a 420 raffle? I got the wood and box.....a good piece of your art would finish it off!

give it a thought? :rofl:

Yeah, that's a good idea. I love the boxes you make. 420 raffle is a top idea. Actually it'd be an honor to have something I've drawn incorperated in such a quality piece of craftswomanship. I'll catch you in chat and we'll sort something out. Thanks PB x :D

beautiful work B. you got a great line, and more fonts than open office ;)

bra-VO sir!

:spliff:

Alright tsk. Thanks for the props bro. I'm a man of unlimited font lol

Nice one mate. :)

nice work man , u a ex writter?

i was manny a moon ago untill btp come knockin

Yeah I've played with all kinds of paint in all kids of places. Been done for it a few times too. Mostly because I used to write my name everywhere lol

First time I got done for it I was 10 and it was for snowspraying my sirname in 3d block on the side of a pub. Massive too. Was probably about 2ft tall and 6ft wide. Broad daylight. Few big boys cheering me on. Loved it. Law called the next day about it.

Your got a stunning hand style, your writing is beautiful. im from a graffiti background so love some of your letters styles.

Thanks peps. I appreciate it mate. You'll know that stuff doesn't come naturally then. It's taken a good few pieces of wasted paper for me to be able to do that. lol

Thanks for the kind words Lady and gents.

:)