I did promise

Blayz'd

Had to have another look......you have such a fluid style :ouch::rofl: I hope you don't hide it all away in a cupboard somewhere? :spliff:

Ms Powerband :evil:

Nope, no cupboard. Boxes :rofl:

:rofl:

wow mate, thats really impressive, do you mind if i print some of these off, hat off to you. I am smoking a spliff in honour of you right now.

PLUM

wow mate, thats really impressive, do you mind if i print some of these off, hat off to you. I am smoking a spliff in honour of you right now.

PLUM

Print away man. Chuck over half on that spliff too :spliff:

:evil:

Guest river king
nice work blayz'd, you ever thought about finding employment as a tatooist? i think you'd do well at it.

I've just gone through the drawings and was thinking the same thing. I use to do a bit of scratching and I think you ought to have a crack at it. If you need any advice feel free to ask. I'm sure there's a few scratchers on 420 ho'll say the same

R.K.

thats some amazing work man

how do u do it?

i have a decent amount of art skill but ive just never been able to picture stuff like that to try to draw it

i tried to get into graffiti a little but like i said, i cant think of a whole mural to make, it kinda all runs together in my mind and i cant think "ok first i need to draw this, then ill connect it to this"

is that how u do it... like did u decide on the one picture that u were gonna draw the city in the background, and then draw the bee

i know not in that order, but was it like step by step or did u just have the whole picture in ur head when u started?

nice work blayz'd, you ever thought about finding employment as a tatooist? i think you'd do well at it.

I've just gone through the drawings and was thinking the same thing. I use to do a bit of scratching and I think you ought to have a crack at it. If you need any advice feel free to ask. I'm sure there's a few scratchers on 420 ho'll say the same

R.K.

Thanks fellas. Yeah I've thought about it. Keep wanting to get a tattoo machine. Keep having friends telling me to get a machine too. Soon maybe. Hopefully. :yahoo:

Excellent work Blayz'd, thanks very much for sharing :wink:

Welcome mate.

thats some amazing work man

how do u do it?

i have a decent amount of art skill but ive just never been able to picture stuff like that to try to draw it

i tried to get into graffiti a little but like i said, i cant think of a whole mural to make, it kinda all runs together in my mind and i cant think "ok first i need to draw this, then ill connect it to this"

is that how u do it... like did u decide on the one picture that u were gonna draw the city in the background, and then draw the bee

i know not in that order, but was it like step by step or did u just have the whole picture in ur head when u started?

I don't picture anything before I draw it mate. I just start small with single lines or one word then work off that. I keep adding to something small until I've got a full page basically. I usually go from one place to another on the page too. It's quite random. The decision in the mountain was an actual decision I made, and is depicted as being set in stone. Desire higher was a lyric. The content comes from everywhere at different times. My goal is usually to fill the paper. The key to murals for me is learning how to fill a page well. I started with a5 sized pages. Now I can fill any space with that sort of detail given enough time. I think the things to know if you want to fill pages is learn how to make use of gaps. Don't worry about the overall look of it when it's finished. It comes naturally. Don't give up on the page once you've started it. That desire higher one took 2 months. I kept getting bored. You can tell where I'm bored and don't want to draw in some parts of it.

The key to doing murals is learning the art of totally filling a page.

• 1 month later...

Nice one fellas. I wouldn't go that far Jah. :) I'll upload some more in here soon. Just gotta resize them and shit. Here's one I did years ago. Before I even knew it's proper name was Sibs third rule. I knew there was a reason I didn't finish it. Even got ahead of myself and started rubbing stuff out. I'll add "sibs third rule" to it at some point :)

post-20749-1229790242_thumb.jpg

Thanks Smokey. Nice one Lungs. :blub:

Couple more?

post-20749-1229792652_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1229792640_thumb.jpg

Easy on the digs about the colours in the last one too. It's not very me but I was getting bored of red and black ;)

Edited by Blayz'd