I did promise

Blayz'd

Thanks alot potbelly :eek: Safe Leep :soap:

Can't show you all of this one. It's full of names and identifying marks. Shame too because it's one of the ones I like best.

post-20749-1229794253_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1229794448_thumb.jpg

Enjoy.

Just noticed I've gone and drawn a cock in that first one too :spliff: Old habbits.....

Edited by Blayz'd

• 3 weeks later...

I think that colourful pic is a really outstanding Blazy.....thought I'd browse your pics cos I need inspiration my fwiend! :spliff: Your work always wakes me up usually.......... tis a real eye catcher... :yes:

Ms Powerband :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you like them. I rarely use colours. It's amazing how many half decent drawings I've messed up by trying to get colours that dont go to match. lol Ends up looking a right mess. So I tend to leave the colours alone :yahoo:

Thought you'd like the colourful ones PB :yep:

Want some more?

Prime example of why I should leave the colours alone. This drawing kicked ass with no colour. Then I fucked it up.

post-20749-1232282354_thumb.jpg

Someone might find this interesting. Shows the difference practice makes I think, also how an idea progresses.

In this first one you can see down the bottom a letter made out of intertwining pieces.

post-20749-1232283307_thumb.jpg

Then later on after a couple goes at playing the idea progresses into something a little more detailed. Like in the top of this next one.

post-20749-1232283386_thumb.jpg

That's a good illustration of how I start doing stuff. Most of these in here were just drawn out first time in pencil, very little altering and then inked. If I wanted to do something properly I'd start as I've shown here. After that second draft I'd have a goodstr enough idea and detail to draw it properly.

This is what my practice sheets look like when I'm just playing around. Hard to make out but you get the idea.

post-20749-1232283699_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1232283738_thumb.jpg

pic in post 2 is my fav :wink:

nice work B

Nice one mate. I like that one too. Rammed with stuff that one is. Glad you like them. :)

glad i stopped to smell thread. carry on blazed.

gen lol

Afternoon Gen. Glad you stopped in aswell mate. Thanks. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Luving your work m8 :ouch: first class, i used to do a bit of graffiti when i was younger, nvr done owt for a long time, might actually be an idea lol

Edited by HS

• 3 weeks later...