I did promise

Blayz'd

Glad to hear that you're keeping it all Blazy :yes: It is great to review artwork that was done a while ago.... I was doing that the other wk with a good friend and found a life drawing in one of her sketch pads of me at the age of approx 18yrs! :rofl: Now that was fun!!!!

I noticed that while I was in the art shop, they now do a range of metallic inks? Couldn't resist,....had to buy one or two just to see how they look?

Magnifico! :D

Also have to say that your handwriting is pleasing to the eye... very fluid, not something you see in men very often...

I'd love to see the face of the peeps who find your artwork in yrs to come? You never know whats round the corner.... them sketches etc may be worth a lotta wonga one day Blazy, after all look at Mr Pablo :yinyang:

If only he knew what a sensation his work would bring?.....

:wink:

• 4 weeks later...
nice work man. u definitely have talent.

Aright mate. Thanks. :)

post-20749-1222243933_thumb.jpg

A3, pencil first, then more bic pen.

good stuff :rofl:

smokes

Sup farmer. Glad you like it man. I'll do some more big A3 ones like that when I finish my current stuff and get some more of that paper. :)

Glad to hear that you're keeping it all Blazy :rofl: It is great to review artwork that was done a while ago.... I was doing that the other wk with a good friend and found a life drawing in one of her sketch pads of me at the age of approx 18yrs! :rofl: Now that was fun!!!!

I noticed that while I was in the art shop, they now do a range of metallic inks? Couldn't resist,....had to buy one or two just to see how they look?

Magnifico! :D

Also have to say that your handwriting is pleasing to the eye... very fluid, not something you see in men very often...

I'd love to see the face of the peeps who find your artwork in yrs to come? You never know whats round the corner.... them sketches etc may be worth a lotta wonga one day Blazy, after all look at Mr Pablo :headpain:

If only he knew what a sensation his work would bring?.....

:rofl:

:doh: Don't know about all of it PB. I'll end up giving away loads probably. Funny thing is I don't sign anything I draw. There's always my name or initials in the actual pictures though, usually multiple times lol To be honest I just had some fun looking through this thread so I know what you mean, it is nice to look back on stuff. I doubt any of this stuff will be worth any cash, although my brother seems to think the A3 ones are worth 2 grand each lol According to him all original drawings are worth loads of cash lol

Yeah that handwriting. I practised the old writing. Sort of calligraphic fonts. I can write in about 10 different styles now. Most people don't write these days and if they do they rarely think about changing the fonts they're using. Probably through lack of patience or something. Took me about 20 hours of writing like that to get it looking half decent. Thing is that once you have set the font you automatically write like that. It looks half decent to people but hardly anyone can read it lol Which has it's benefits. I have books here full of words. A few people have picked them up and put them straight back down. So the difficulty in reading the font sort of protects the text from prying eyes. Thing is if they could be bothered to read it they would find gold lol Well, either they couldn't read the font or couldn't understand what the words were saying. heheh, gotta love that. Those who read all that crazy shit usually reply with "fucking hell!!, that's a bit deep". lol

Thanks PB. :)

post-20749-1222243933_thumb.jpg

A3, pencil first, then more bic pen.

This one is awesome, it looks like a quality pen than a biro.

Yeah, it does until you get really close to it. The pen was hammered and half smashed too. I got a picture of it here somewhere because I found it so funny.

- And if people hadn't figured it out yet. Action = reaction. But multiple reactions can occur from a single action. Interesting innit lol Philosophical drawing. I like that.

post-20749-1239831267_thumb.jpg

Some of you might like this one. I used the design of a canna leaf. You should recognise it.

post-20749-1239831571_thumb.jpg

:)

Edited by Blayz'd

I'm just lovin it mate. I would love to be able to do that. People who can always say that anyone can do it but I can't.

....and if your wondering where afros come from.... they come from the afro machine and the afro factory. :rofl:

post-20749-1236271994_thumb.jpg

Can't believe I forgot about this section!

I really, really like this, great clean line work. Did you ever finish it? I'd love to see it if you have.

All you're stuff is great man, really creative and you have so many different styles that you have a nice ability to combine all in one. :headpain:

Nice one Tasty. Good man. You can do it. Anyone can. It's the same as playing a guitar or a piano. Hard at first and everything sounds shit but if you carry on regardless you make a breakthrough and end up being able to play some tunes. Get creative and use these skills to make your own sounds. Ya get me mate. Some might have a more natural ability for things than others but this is a learned skill for me. Start simple, play for the fun of it. ;)

Yo Voyage, I finished a few of the things in here. Framed a few. Gave a couple away. Boxed the rest. I think I did finish that one to be honest. If I didn't I'll finish it for you and post it. :D

Want some more stuff.

Beginning of a new one I did a couple of days ago. I'm getting the hang of this ribon, banner type thing now.

post-20749-1239833881_thumb.jpg

End of an old one

post-20749-1239834022_thumb.jpg

I know someone will like this stuff so I'm posting it ;) I have fun with these stick men. I need to learn to draw proper people. I think I could make some good pictures.

So simple, yet so meaningful. Or is it just me :D

post-20749-1239834238_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1239834266_thumb.jpg

Blayz'd your sketches are nuts man, love em. Im using the 'A Player In This Game' sketch as my wallpaper now, hope you don't mind. You got skills mate, keep doin what your doin.

...and I found this little gem, which I'll convert to canvas at some point. Another one which is simple but has a philosophical meaning.

Yo Suspect. Nice one man. Naa I don't mind mate.

Notice that little bee flying around.... "Be a player in a game" ie "play games" ;) Glad you like it mate. Ta.

The part I like best on that one are the words "Love, live + learn, it's all there is" :D

post-20749-1239834447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blayz'd

Notice that little bee flying around.... "Be a player in a game" ie "play games" :yep: Glad you like it mate. Ta.

The part I like best on that one are the words "Love, live + learn, it's all there is" :)

Yeh I just love the detail in it and the straight edges etc I prefer sketches over canvas for some reason, something about the simple black and white raw style is really appealing. Might have to be cheeky one day and ask for a tatt design in the future lol great stuff man

M8 :) you could be the 1st (not sure if any have b4) BHO Artist , think about it , get endorsed by some wealthy hippy art lover, then apply for licence to have loads BHO sent over "in the name of Art of course :)" and bob ur uncle u are the worlds 1st BHO Artist. Your have sticky hands for the rest of your days lol !!!!! Can u invite me over to "couggh" see ur Art :yep:

:cheers: Suspect got there before me with the tattoo design idea. Your an artist mate and if u ever decide to dabble with doing a real tattoo, i'd gladly volunteer my back as a canvas for u. I'd love to see if u had any ideas on wat you'd do if u were to do a tattoo. Excellent work pablo sorry for been cheeky by asking as well.. Edited by slunkalot

Notice that little bee flying around.... "Be a player in a game" ie "play games" :toot: Glad you like it mate. Ta.

The part I like best on that one are the words "Love, live + learn, it's all there is" :)

Yeh I just love the detail in it and the straight edges etc I prefer sketches over canvas for some reason, something about the simple black and white raw style is really appealing. Might have to be cheeky one day and ask for a tatt design in the future lol great stuff man

lol You'd have to join a never ending que man. I like the black and white style aswell. Half way through drawing that one I found something really crazy. See right at the bottom, where it says 4t1. Then there's like sweeping curves going up the sides. I drew that. Played xbox a few days later and put the controller on the paper. I noticed that those sweeping curves exactly followed the contours of the controller. Like exactly within a centimeter. I thought that was crazy. You would think I drew around the controller, it's that close but I didn't lol I'll do more of those A3 ones this year.

Superb and inspiring, well done Blayzd :-D

Glad you like it man. Thanks. ;)

M8 :band: you could be the 1st (not sure if any have b4) BHO Artist , think about it , get endorsed by some wealthy hippy art lover, then apply for licence to have loads BHO sent over "in the name of Art of course :)" and bob ur uncle u are the worlds 1st BHO Artist. Your have sticky hands for the rest of your days :wink: !!!!! Can u invite me over to "couggh" see ur Art :cheers:

lol I don't need to have BHO sent over mate. I make enough of the stuff as it is lol Wait till this crops done. Chances are I will use the trim, hammer that. Then move onto turning cured buds into oil. lol Just gotta remember to try some jelly hash with this crop. BHO artist. I like that. I've got bigger pieces of glass here. I'll do a proper one if I can make enough oil. I was just messing around with that one really. I'll do a proper UK420 tribute one next time I attempt that. To be honest with you I've never seen anyone drawing with BHO before either. lol I must be off my head.

Nice one Steve.

Some mighty fine artwork around to night ........

kool

Yeah, there is mate. It's one of the wonders of growing top quality prime bud. Creativity flows and skills shine, when under the influence of bud which is prime. lol See what I did there. When I run out of drawings to show you all I might move on to the poetry and philosophical ramblings of a madman.

Take it easy Rip.

Last one for tonight. An old one.

post-20749-1239837239_thumb.jpg

post-20749-1239837209_thumb.jpg

Alright Skunk. To be honest I have shitloads of tattoo designs here but I can't show you them because they're made out of my name lol I'd have to black out 90% of the pages lol All my best stuff is based around my name. My name is what I've been drawing longest and what I draw best. The number of times I've been arrested for criminal damage because I used my name is silly. Had one copper come to my house when I was a kid and say "So your the artistic one" lol Gotta love that. Still carried on using my name though. Fuck em, as depicted earlier in this thread. It did make me famous when I was younger though. To the clever people for being stupid enough to use my real name and to all the nutters for not giving a fuck and still using my name after multiple court appearances. lol Sibs third. I'm smarter now. I only use my name on paper in my house. Just a shame I can't show you because there's some proper pictures here.

:)

Edited by Blayz'd