Does Anyone Here Like Reggae?

LambsBreadCollie

Biddy biddy bong bong......

Early, early sunday morning it was a big ganja smuggling

Ina de mud me a pick kali bud an me a load dem down in off the top (?)

One by one, load up de van, all of-a ganja it ram

Put it on a plane, the weed gaan a Spain

Money jus' a pour like rain

Me jus' a mogel up the lane in a rolled gold chain

Me na me girl name Jane

:doh:

I find EEk A Mouse really sweet ,especially Riding my bicycle . :blub::smoke:

• Like 1

Spot on, dread :doh:, that Radiodread thing just isn't in the same class as Dubside. Karma Police is pretty good though :blub: .

Anybody like Yellowman? Nowadays he looks a bit like Goldmember, but when I was one of 'de yoot man dem' he was one of my faves :doh:

Yellowman rocks but he has changed a bit in appearance :smoke::doh:

180px-MaxRomeo_WarInABabylon_cover).jpg

max romeo :

him gonna put on an iron shirt - chase satan out of earth

Do you know the 'Disco Devil' version excursion? If you love the riddim but need a change from evilist satan, you can go for Lucifer in flares instead :wassnnme: .

You gotta love how they recycle them riddim lol

• Like 1

I love reggae and one of thr best reggae albums ever is...................

B000068PQ8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

As for new roots acts Lutan Fiyah,Anthony B,Chuck fenda,Natty king,Ritchie spice but my favourite right now is the prophet capleton and Luciano.

I'm wondering if there is anybody on the planet who can honestly say that they don't like to listen to a bit of Bob Marley every now and then ?

me im afraid, never liked marley and always disliked reg, cant stand it in fact so i think i'll stick to me metal and punk if you dont mind.

love a bit of reggae, dub, ska, ragga and what not

check this link and listen to the first track (shameless plug!!)

the sound aint all that but it was made on a shit cpu with even shitter headphones, gonna upload another version soon

with loads of dubby effects

Cool track mate. The Marimba ties it together really well. In fact I'm gonna listen to it again! :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the reggae since being knee high to a grasshopper.Currently listening to an ini kamosi compilation.May i suggest to pick up Shoutcast through winamp 5.33 then find sky fm an american web caster that plays classic roots,rockers and dub.It appears to be on 24/7.I know as it's hardly switched off.Never hear the same tune twice in a day. :smoke: That's a raraity in this day an age.

saw skatellites in dam last year,put a lot of youger bands to shame they stayed on stage for a good 2.5 hours.Also check out the aug bak holiday weekend the potternewton park,chapeltown in leeds.Saw janet kaye and aswad ,a first time of seeing both in a long time late 79 early 80. its in a beautifulpark.Previous ones i've been to i've heard Alton elliss,the scientist,mad proffessor.

I'd completely recommend the blood and fire label as a good place to start for any noobs to this genre.

dO YOU THINK THAT THE BEST DRESSED CHICKEN IN TOWN has been smapled too much./Massive Attack being one of the biggest culprits followed by the tory party for election campaign under the leadership of hague.

it's true the tories did use Poison flour :rofl: as their election campaign tune.

"tHERE'S A MAN NEXT DOOR IN DA NEIGHBOURHOOD" Inearly asphyxiated by miss toking a spliff upon hearing it and in what context it was being used in,