Does Anyone Here Like Reggae?

LambsBreadCollie

Chase the devil by Max Romeo & The Upsetters.

For me, the best reggae track ever. When I listen to this stoned It is quite simply a religious experience :guitar: . And I'm not religious, well not strictly speaking...

...maybe I could get into rastafarianism, Haille Selassie!

• Like 2

Does the Pope shit in the woods? :guitar:

I recommend the classic 70s reggae reissue label, Blood + Fire. Especially as they appear to be having an online sale at the mo ('Mr Isaacs' for £4.25 when I paid twelve quid!). Absolute beginners can do no better than start with their 'Dubwise & Otherwise' collections or 'Run It Red', selected by label co-founder (gulp) Mick Hucknall.

:smoke::wassnnme::D

Can't be arsed typing.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

alfa blonde do me!!!! bob 4 ever!!!

relaxing and enjoyable!!!!

P.S: a hello to all as idont post 4 a very long time?

Gwan wi ya badself Mr Lambsbread, you'll find many reggae brederens around these parts, nuff love fi di reggae people :wassnnme: .

I'm wondering if there is anybody on the planet who can honestly say that they don't like to listen to a bit of Bob Marley every now and then ?

that would be me...sorry!

reggae is one of my least favourite genres...

Edited by MU

Does the Pope shit in the woods? :blub:

I recommend the classic 70s reggae reissue label, Blood + Fire. Especially as they appear to be having an online sale at the mo ('Mr Isaacs' for £4.25 when I paid twelve quid!). Absolute beginners can do no better than start with their 'Dubwise & Otherwise' collections or 'Run It Red', selected by label co-founder (gulp) Mick Hucknall.

Shit hot m8. Darker Than Blue: Soul From Jamdown 1973-1980 is Blood & Fire. Mango Walk by In-Crowd is a particular favourite.

post-21829-1175638803.jpg

that would be me...sorry!

reggae is one of my least favourite genres...

My girlfriend isn't particularly keen on reggae. She was until I played it to her incessantly for two years, now her eyes roll whenever I put it on. As a self-declared 'non-lover' of reggae what, when push comes to shove, is your favourite genre of music?

:blub::(:nea:

My girlfriend isn't particularly keen on reggae. She was until I played it to her incessantly for two years, now her eyes roll whenever I put it on. As a self-declared 'non-lover' of reggae what, when push comes to shove, is your favourite genre of music?

:blub::(:nea:

rock, rap, house, hip-hop, dance, disco, hard house, techno, classical, trance, soft metal, heavy metal, punk to name a few.

i just dont like reggae or jazz, those are two genres ive never been keen on.

Edited by MU

Gwan wi ya badself Mr Lambsbread, you'll find many reggae brederens around these parts, nuff love fi di reggae people :( .

THC4METOO You have got the Jamaican Dialect down! It's nice to see so many like minded souls. Jah is watching over us and I&I see that is good.

If :evil: George Bush :evil: followed the Rastafarian version of the bible then this world would be an inconceivably better place :hug: .

Plus the American national anthem might be adapted to emphasize the off-beat... lol