• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wilbur Nutsack

• JollyGoodSmoke

• penfold911

• jontz

Now a rather funky looking SG bud. Not really sure whats up with it. Looks a bit odd, very leafy and not very dense at all. :ouch:

post-49-1042770456_thumb.jpg

Hi Wilbur

It's looking good, I'll be waiting to hear a smoke report soon.

I have a few quick questions for you.

You say the plants were affected by the cold, what temps did you have?

Whats the smell like? I will prob have about the same scale as you and am just curious as to the pong they produce.

Well, thats about it. I'm quite impressed considering their near-death experience mid-grow.

The hermie sats have been put in another wardrobe and are producing loads of seeds. I'l stick em back in once the SK#1s are finished to finish them as they were smelling sweet. Their seeds will find a nice home in the Scottish Executive garden. :ouch:

I'll get some pics up once i have harvested.

Planning a ScrOG with some clones from this grow next to get me ScrOGwise in preparation for the new seeds i bought today from the store.

Wilbur

Hi Penfold

I'm not sure what temps i had during the night. I stood on my thermometer a few weeks ago and haven’t bought another one. :ouch: I'm guessing quite cold by the red leaves. I'll get a max/min thermometer for the next grow.

The smell??

They bloody stink! The reason they were so cold at night is that i had to have the window open to vent outside. The material for my carbon filter has not arrived yet.

They are not called skunk for nothing. If i shut the window at night, i can just about taste them in the air when i wake up.

The SGs don’t smell half as bad as the SKs.

Wilbur

woo hoo wilbur

i see them SG's are doing u proud they're looking great

bet u can't wait to try em,have u taken a snippet off one of em for a tester :)

or have you been a good boy and gonna wait :):ouch:

all the best jgs :)

SG cola getting fat ;)

wilb, your rizla tree doesn't seem to grow many pack's, handy though!!!!!!!

sittingrelaxing lol

have you tried it by rubbing a ciggie against them to try em, i can't do this any more as i stopped using tabacco a few years ago, but was always a good way to sample without cutting.

Afternoon

No sneaky tester buds for me i'm afraid.

I got some killer flu type bug a few weeks ago that put me out of smoking action for a just over a week. After it cleared, I figured i'd try and go without until the harvest comes in as this is the longest i've gone without in years.

See if it does any good.

13 days and counting.........

Wilbur

• 1 month later...
Well fuck me!!!

Who was it that sang "things can only get better"?

He was a fuckin liar :D

I just popped my head in before lights out to check on my girls* and discovered a Nutsack, in fact, several nutsacks, some opened and some ready to pop.

They are on the bagseed plants - that'll teach me :)

There was some pollen on one of the branches so some have definately spurted ;)

Ah well, as i've said before, twas never going to be perfect the first time. (Think i'll change my sig to that)

All the more seeds to spread round Scotland in April/May.

Wilbur

*Ladyboys

whats a nutsack =]

You could grow them to 2ft before flowering and bend em over as they stretch. You would increase yeild this way

what does the 'bend' terminology mean in growing? =]

many thanks