Scabby Leaves

L NIN

Hello.

I woulda potted up before flowering em or spraying wit heavy chems.

The lower leaf in post 63 looks waxy and nearly necrotic like it needs a repot. (sory, check pic) :yinyang:

By the way Soil/Compost is self-buffering where P.H. is concerned. Messing with ph in soil will give you probs. ;)

And as far as the root thing your mate is sayin:

If I have an plant, ready to harvest and I cut two thirds of the plant to harvest buds and leave the main stem and a few growsites on each remaining branch then two thirds of the roots will die as the plant revegs???

Tosh surely a developed rootball will build a bigger stronger plant faster.

And also if I have a bonsai mother and trim the rootball then the corresponding foliage will die???

mmm? :nea:

Soft secrets? the one wit the nice buds on p3? lol

not sure mate forgive me ,but what m8 and im in coco man ;) and where is post 63 ;)

thanks anyway man ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L NIN

• Bish

• Hipgnosis

• shanezzz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy L NIN

Glad to see you got it under control.

where did you purchase the Scotts Murphy Traditional Copper Fungicide from. :spliff:

:thumsup: thanks thumbs :wink: kind words man :wink: never kept a grow diary,but gunna keep people updated!

just nice to know sum 1 takes notice thumbs :wink: :wink: :wink:

got copper fugicide from local garden centre,asked my local grow shop and they didnt have a clue wot it was and were to get it :doh: to think i took advise of these guys b4 i found you lot here at UK420 :wink: :wassnnme:

take care thumbs m8 :wink:

L NIN :wink:

well people this is a bit ov a update there was 2 crops wich had fungi,the photos at the top ov this page were the worst,so here they are now,still pulling bit ov fungi leaf off gunna spray them next week with copper(just repotted)do you think they look a mag deff???roots wernt propper white(sum was)just a bit discoloured...

any comments or suggestions more than welcome :smoke: :wink:

things can just get better :notworthy: :wink:

edited for pics :doh::rofl:

post-13425-1160564574_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1160564585_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1160564594_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1160564603_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1160564612_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1160564621_thumb.jpg

Edited by L NIN

thanks ChrystalFarmer :wub:

ill probaly need it man,thc is coming thick n fast :) starting to smell like pure nice weed :smoke:

i have got nute lockout i think CLICKY i have watered with phd water,then back onto EC 14,hope thy are oknow,leaves are starting to go yellow more :( ,i would b adding dr hornbys big bud by now,but i der not give them more nutes :(

thanks again ChrystalFarmer :spliff:

Edited by L NIN

• 2 weeks later...

sorry folks for not posting pics ,the update on how these plants are doing is HERE

nealy finished crop now most will b on water in a couple ov days :yinyang:

thanks to ever1 who helped :guitar: ya sound people

keep up the gud work :wassnnme:

thanks peppersauce,but iv been useing coper fungicide in veg ;) these are in flower now :ninja: in fact theyll be coming down the weekend,well sum will ;)

but thats the stuff wot saved me christmas smoke :yahoo: but thanks anyway dude :smoke:

thanks peppersauce,but iv been useing coper fungicide in veg ;) these are in flower now :wink: in fact theyll be coming down the weekend,well sum will :rofl:

but thats the stuff wot saved me christmas smoke :rofl: but thanks anyway dude :yep:

well folks took 1 down lasy nite,realy yellow ,so im thinking nutelock=no nutes in plant ;) just 1 plant,anyway fast dried a bud last nite :rofl: hmmmmmmmmm,not to bad,bet the others fully flushed will b lovely,its all coming together now :doh::yep: been scrimping and scraping for ages now tring to get sum nice weed,now iv got loads :doh:

CHRISTMAS IS EARLY IN MY HOUSE NOW :doh:

still wanna say big THANK YOU to UK420 and the gud people who's helped me along this journey and being so patient ;);):):(:yep:

will post a couple in bud shot when the last ones are down :(

thank you :(

post-13425-1162545556_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162545577_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162545607_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162545630_thumb.jpg

COMMENTS WELCOME :yahoo: do they look to spacey between buds :smoke:

2,573 people looked at this thread....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Owderb

COMMENTS WELCOME :yinyang: do they look to spacey between buds :unsure:

2,573 people looked at this thread....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

well folks,if me plants are yellow with nutelock that means theres no nutes in plant??correct ???:)

so can i just chop them down with no need to flush??????? :unsure:

is that pure shit or not ;)

i have flushed with final phase for about 5 days but theyv only had 1 feed with it......will this b enough ????as they are very yellow!

Edited by L NIN

Nute lock does not mean that there are no nutes in your plants, it merely refers to the fact that because of the Ph or overdose of certain nutes, that *some* nutes aren't able to be absorbed as well as they should by the plant. :yinyang:

cheers for that scribble m8 lol

they are starting to look realy yellow now ,like severe nitro def :guitar: gunna take them down the weekend dude :yahoo: think they ll b well flushed by then,been giving final flush for a while now :rofl:

:smoke::spliff: cheers dude :spliff:

well people tryed a bit ov bigbud,done wonders :wink: anyway bit of a update on these plants :yinyang: took them down on DAY 60 :nerd: just one photo in link below,more to come,thanks all :thumsup:

in fact i will update here with rest ov pics :guitar:

thanks people :unsure:

LINK HERE