Scabby Leaves

L NIN

thanks shanezzz for ya time mate lol ,this is way past me man,gunna have a gud read anyway!never realy heard ov this like mate,but who am i to say if its right or wrong :wink: copper fungicide seems to have stopped fungi,gunna put few pics on later for a bit ov a update,watch this space :)

also thanks bish & growbag :doh:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• L NIN

• Bish

• Hipgnosis

• shanezzz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ere they are people,look 100% better now been sprayed with copper fungi :guitar: still a couple ov shan bits ,is this out to worry about,cause just gone 12/12?

comments more than welcome! lol

post-13425-1158587427_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587438_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587457_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587469_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587484_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587497_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587517_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1158587537_thumb.jpg

We're canna cultivators mate, not micro biologists.

Plus -

Which ain't right for canna. (yes it does slow growth slightly but not as much as the fungus does)

Not too sure where you're going with this to be honest...

if you dont understand how your plants work how do you expect to improve your crops or plants basic health im not trying to be a snob or anything but just blindly trying things out must waste so much time

the baking soda fix is called bourdoux mix or summat its mentioned quite a few times in this website

happy growing everyone

:wassnnme:

im new at this but do you have any drafts it also looks like frost bite ;)

thanks man,but i dont think its frost bite :rofl: i now no its fungi,but thank you very much man :yinyang:

p.s welcome ukworlord to UK420!

Edited by L NIN

if you dont understand how your plants work how do you expect to improve your crops or plants basic health

And that's what we're trying to teach people.

Sorry Shane, utter tosh mate :yinyang:

Both the root thing and the fungal spores at neutral ph. In order...

The roots; It's true some of your reasoning in that the foliage needs the root system to support it, but you are wrong that it is as direct as you make out. If you chop a root - a leaf doesn't die - tosh mate. Vice versa is true aswell ;)

Fungal infections; you propose upping your ph to seven (or 7.5 :( ). :sad: That won't help the situation. Fight the infection/ fungus not your plants.

Back up any claims you make mate.

And that just about sums it up.

also got a couple plants elese were look at them aswell,diffrent place, off diffrent people ;) :unsure:wots going on?????? :thumsup::blub: :(thanks tho ash,carnt understand it mate!

how do all you gud pple :wink: just a bit ov a update on my fungi problem :wink: looks like its stopped spreading on 1 crop,t other1 is still a bit pooley,but eres this one looks 100% better :wink: ,been into 12/12 now for 1 week :rofl: looking gud now!

so the point is , A BIG THANK YOU , to all those people who made it possible for me get this far :yinyang:;)

"i vow to help others like you helped me" :smoke::rofl:

take care people,L NIN :wink:

post-13425-1159213024_thumb.jpg

how do all you gud pple just a bit ov a update on my fungi problem looks like its stopped spreading on 1 crop,t other1 is still a bit pooley,but eres this one looks 100% better ,been into 12/12 now for 1 week looking gud now!

so the point is , A BIG THANK YOU , to all those people who made it possible for me get this far

"i vow to help others like you helped me"

take care people,L NIN

Attached thumbnail(s)

post-13425-1159213622_thumb.jpg

Edited by L NIN

hi all other crop isnt as gud as this 1, sprayed couple weeks ago,growing slow,big leaf pale yellow,new stuff looking green after knocking nutes up ,should i spray with copper sulph again?,also would the fungi slow growth?also need repotting should i just wait till they sorted out or just do it :rofl:

thanks all lol

hi all other crop isnt as gud as this 1, sprayed couple weeks ago,growing slow,big leaf pale yellow,new stuff looking green after knocking nutes up ,should i spray with copper sulph again?,also would the fungi slow growth?also need repotting should i just wait till they sorted out or just do it :yinyang:

thanks all :(

anyone ;):wassnnme:

how do all at UK420 :rofl:

dont know whether anyone is realy intrested,but heres a update on them poor babies,put ec on 21 ph still 6,gave feed with epsom salts last week,looking gud now,just think im getting the fungi creeping back(slowley)just hoping can ride this one out now :spliff:

anyway people 2 weeks into flower now,all downhill now :ninja::P not long left.....just hope all goes sweet now!eres the latest pics not 2 clever i use my 4n :rofl: but its the thought n all that ;)

take care n keep up the GOOD work :wink:

L NIN :wink:

post-13425-1159977775_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1159977785_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1159977796_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1159977813_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1159977826_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1159977838_thumb.jpg

Hello.

I woulda potted up before flowering em or spraying wit heavy chems.

The lower leaf in post 63 looks waxy and nearly necrotic like it needs a repot. (sory, check pic) lol

By the way Soil/Compost is self-buffering where P.H. is concerned. Messing with ph in soil will give you probs. :unsure:

And as far as the root thing your mate is sayin:

If I have an plant, ready to harvest and I cut two thirds of the plant to harvest buds and leave the main stem and a few growsites on each remaining branch then two thirds of the roots will die as the plant revegs???

Tosh surely a developed rootball will build a bigger stronger plant faster.

And also if I have a bonsai mother and trim the rootball then the corresponding foliage will die???

mmm? :smoke:

Soft secrets? the one wit the nice buds on p3? :yahoo:

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

also powerband is correct in that you need to get the enviroment correct for healthy plants.

Reduce humidity and improve the ventilation then you will not get the brown patches of mould spores landing on the leaves and causing problems.

get a dehumid and a better rvk maybe?

lsl