• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddin Hippy

• Parlance

• paulusgreenthumb

• kc 33

and the last for now though i've taken enpough to have a seperate bud shot thread :wassnnme::guitar:

PP2 cola on its side as it gets heavier :yinyang:

post-9671-1160346722_thumb.jpg

Nice Selection.

thanks emb

I'm just about keeping the girls alive. though a few more weeks and there gonnas :yinyang:

:wassnnme: BH

oh go on then one more, proof of the rot as this was the main cola of the OB planted straight in the ground after the rot was removed :guitar:

post-9671-1160347327_thumb.jpg

Hi Buddin Hippy ..

What are your plans for the budrot? or is it just contained in 1 area and your not too bothered?

Been a great diary mate keep it up.

sbb :yinyang:

hummm plan :rofl: the rot gets pulled out when seen and into the hash bag and its mainly on the 2 OB's when the leaky greenhouse drips on them. the mites are lovin the heater and fans to curb the rot and seem to have trebled in numbers.lol:doh:

and this really is the last one for now

the potted OB cola again but a lttle closerpost-9671-1160354694_thumb.jpg

edit to say you can see mite webs if you look close enough :yinyang:

Edited by Buddin Hippy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if you put a floor in your greenhouse, would this seal off the moisture rising cutting down your humidity levels, a friend of mine did this and it seemed to help, great grow mate would be shit to lose the buds at this stage ;)

I'm wondering if you put a floor in your greenhouse, would this seal off the moisture rising cutting down your humidity levels, a friend of mine did this and it seemed to help, great grow mate would be shit to lose the buds at this stage :doh:

thanks for the input rastajedi,

The floor is mulched with 2" of 20mm pebbles and the pots are buried in the floor.

humiditys been hitting 90% at times then stedy at 60% at others. All the main colas have rotted and some lower buds but i think thining the rotted bits out has helped.

more pics soon as i keep forgeting to take them.

:guitar: BH

thanks for the input rastajedi,

The floor is mulched with 2" of 20mm pebbles and the pots are buried in the floor.

Looking very nice mate :doh:

shame about the humidity problem. I reckon rastajedi's on the right track tho, mulch and pebbles wont absorb the ground moisture will it? something like crushed concrete/cement would dry it out no worries tho.

very nice anyways, have got me thinking about using a GG in fact

keep up the good work

:guitar:

Have you managed to remove the rot or does it seem to be slowly getting worse ?, them levels of humidity are way too high, if theres no way to exchange the air i fear your going to start losing more bud than their is being put on, if you have a pretty good coating of crystal i would be tempted to harvest now and cut your losses .. save the babes goodluck mate

:rofl:

post-17230-1161651529_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rastajedi

Looking very nice mate :)

shame about the humidity problem. I reckon rastajedi's on the right track tho, mulch and pebbles wont absorb the ground moisture will it? something like crushed concrete/cement would dry it out no worries tho.

very nice anyways, have got me thinking about using a GG in fact

keep up the good work

:wassnnme:

good to see you in here skyhigh

i think your right about the pebbles though, but i like your cement dust idear as i've an old bag in the garage

cant recomend the green house enough though :wink: would you need one in oz? :magic:

:guitar: BH

Have you managed to remove the rot or does it seem to be slowly getting worse ?, them levels of humidity are way too high, if theres no way to exchange the air i fear your going to start losing more bud than their is being put on, if you have a pretty good coating of crystal i would be tempted to harvest now and cut your losses .. save the babes goodluck mate

:guitar:

all the front buds are fine and the pineapple punch has had no rot at all. cant get to the back very well and i've not managed to get in there at all for 2 days as i keep finishing work after dark.

i'm trying to hold out till the first week of Nov if i can but the OB could come out before and the squashed in mold hardy PP left to do her stuff by her self

:wassnnme: BH

• 5 months later...