Hippy's Greenhouse Grow

Buddin Hippy

So this is where you've been hiding. It's the first time i've been in the greenhouse section, and i'm glad i came.

That's some nicely developing flowers you've got there, bud, and some lovely looking plants. I've always wanted to try that pineapple punch since i smelt it growing in the Cannabis College in the 'dam, the smell's unbelievable isn't it?

And i like the whole idea about trimming of the lower bud sites to concentrate growth on the tips. I'd love to do it myself but i'm having enough trouble keeping them upright as it is.

Take it easy and happy growing :yinyang:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddin Hippy

• Parlance

• paulusgreenthumb

• kc 33

So this is where you've been hiding. It's the first time i've been in the greenhouse section, and i'm glad i came.

That's some nicely developing flowers you've got there, bud, and some lovely looking plants. I've always wanted to try that pineapple punch since i smelt it growing in the Cannabis College in the 'dam, the smell's unbelievable isn't it?

And i like the whole idea about trimming of the lower bud sites to concentrate growth on the tips. I'd love to do it myself but i'm having enough trouble keeping them upright as it is.

Take it easy and happy growing :g:

good to see ya mr W, you've found me in my greenhouse then :smoke:

i planted 3 PP seeds and all 3 plants are complitly different(pp1 pp2 pp3). pp1 & pp3 have that loverly pineapple smell though 3 kicks 1's ass when it comes to the high. pp2 is different again with not a hint of pineapple and really short when the other 2 streched from 24" to 36"/38" but pp2 flowered at 19" and finished 24" ish. short solid bud cone.

i trim every grow now and it make the final trim for drying easier as theres just one big bud on each branch :smoke:. and better quallity cuz there no or very little air bud. other know more on it than me if you have a read :rofl:

lol BH

considering those pics were only taken yesterday they'd doubled the number of pistles pushing through today :headbang: . Woo Hoo hello mr sun shine. so looks like more pics tomorrow at this rate

I can see your passionate for the cannabis grow. :stoned:

Enjoying the pics.

keep it up

lol

Edited by Leprechan Sweet Leaf

I can see your passionate for the cannabis grow. :rofl:

Enjoying the pics.

keep it up

:ninja:

lo lsl there the only full time girls in my life and so they get treated pretty dam well cuz i love me chicks :smoke:

forgot the pics today but the girls are very happy

:nea: BH

todays pic from the green house is a shot of the cola forming on the potted orange bud. Shes just starting to hit the roof and i'm gona have to start bending her over soon :wassnnme: shame cuz i think she'd look very impresive finished straight up.post-9671-1156779440_thumb.jpg

and a little look into the mess of stems which is the othere 2. The bit i'm holding it the PP3 main cola and most of the growth behind is the OB straight in the groundpost-9671-1156779976_thumb.jpg

post-9671-1156788314_thumb.jpg closer shot of the potted ob cola its in an advanced stage to the one in the ground and i'm not sure why. wound it be due to the fact i water the potted one with pond water and that has Nitrogen in it? :wassnnme:

Lookin fantastic BH. Wish my greenhouse friends was that far along in their flowering.

Do you measure the humidity / temp max / min in there? Have you got venting etc?

Keep it up man.

Lookin fantastic BH. Wish my greenhouse friends was that far along in their flowering.

Do you measure the humidity / temp max / min in there? Have you got venting etc?

Keep it up man.

not vented yet just roof vent slightly open and the door about 5mm. i bought a 5" carbon filter the other day and already had the 5"fan for it so once i get a silencer its going in. I'm not sure if that will cause enough air movement but may put an ossy fan in as well. finishing touch should be a heater to help when it gets cooler.

thanks for the comment

:yinyang: BH

Edit to say i've no idear what the temps or humiditys been upto in there as i've no means to measure them in there lol(stoner)

Edited by Buddin Hippy

its the weekend so heres a new cola pick for you all.

post-9671-1157217256_thumb.jpg

its my favirate plant the OB1 in the 50cm pot taken 20minutes ago :smoke:

and to two girls filling the back both sides and working there way to the front. "up the front girls" :yep:

the pineapple punch is the central cola i'm slightly holding a leaf to but the punch and OB buds all over the place in this shoy :smoke::yep:

post-9671-1157218081_thumb.jpg