Hippy's Greenhouse Grow

Buddin Hippy

now its been said on here that if your doors shut on your green house that the smells not to bad.

But my thoughts to that was not to filter my green house. but when i walk in there stinking already and they have barly started yet.

I have a neighborough that would grass me up in a shot cuz shes a hater.

in my green house are 3 plants 2x DP orange bud 1x TFDM Pineapple punch. one of each is in a 50cm pot that holds 36lts and the left over orange bud is planted stright into the soil. These girls are going big as i've been removing all the bud sites up entill around a week ago and they take over 2/3 of the green house.

i think there going to stink hence the venting plans.

i have a 5" fan so was going to get a filter and silencer from the shop to match. Would this be big enough?

Does any one else filter there smelly green house? am i being to para?

:wassnnme: BH

Edited by Bish

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddin Hippy

• Parlance

• paulusgreenthumb

• kc 33

get up early than your cunt neighbour, and open up the glass house for an hour or so and if you can get a big fan in there to move the air out. blow it all out before anyone is up. hope you go on ok m8 . thanks kc.

get up early than your cunt neighbour, and open up the glass house for an hour or so and if you can get a big fan in there to move the air out. blow it all out before anyone is up. hope you go on ok m8 . thanks kc.

get up early yourself! I want to vent it.

me being up early would raise more eyes than my green house full of weed.

lol BH

:wassnnme: BH

ease up hippy didnt know you was a lazy sod dude ha ha . i suppose jogging is out the window then, ah well back to the drawing board then. thanks . kc .

hi buddin m8

venting is an option

i prefer to plant wild garlic next to my greenhouse so that just b4 i open the door i give it a good kick to make the smell ov garlic stronger than that ov the weed

ive been growing in my g/house for 5 yrs & so far no probs

good luck with whatever option you choose

:) PGT

:doh: BH

:wink: classic :)

hi buddin m8

venting is an option

i prefer to plant wild garlic next to my greenhouse so that just b4 i open the door i give it a good kick to make the smell ov garlic stronger than that ov the weed

ive been growing in my g/house for 5 yrs & so far no probs

good luck with whatever option you choose

:wink: PGT

Good to here from you PGT and i'm probably being paranode, But better safe than sorry :rofl:

do i just plant garlic? or buy it? or is it wild and i have to find abit.

i'll still consider vent/filtering as i can use the bits for drying the buds.

i'll also sort my camara out and get some pics of the soon to be "screen of green house"

I hope the noisy cow dont smell em as i'm well impressed and can really see there potenshall. to the point were i many not need to grow for a while.... but i still would cuz its fun.

:wink: BH :rofl::doh:

:rofl: classic :doh:

glade you liked it lawless.

i ask about smell reduction and get told to open the door first thing and pop a big fan in there to blow the smell out. :wink: information like that is dangerious as some stupid stoner could fall for it. :rofl:

:wink: BH

[

lo buddin

i was lucky enuff to find mine in the local orchard

but im sure you could get some from local garden centre

:( PGT

Edited by paulusgreenthumb

do i just plant garlic? or buy it? or is it wild and i have to find abit.

you can buy garlic as sets from most good gardencenters or seed suppliers but you dont sow them untill October or spring depending on the var so you wont see any benefit untill next year :(

you can get wild garlic we call it ramsons it grows in most of the woods around here (peak district) that would sure stink if you gave it a kick

I would go for the American version - Allium tricoccum they call them "ramps" - they stink so much that Appalachian mountain people's babies used to be put in a seperate ward if their mothers had been eating them !

They have an annual festival in tenessee in the spring (it was a welcome early spring source of vitamin C for the early settlers)

thanks for all the responces every one. looks like i'll have to plan the garlic for next year enless i find any wild before then.

Would i be best looking for smelly plants that flower Aug,Sept and oct so theres always abit of smell around the area.

I've also found that it smells alot less with the slightly open door and window closed. :yahoo:;)

:yahoo: BH

Plant basil and thyme around the path/entrance to the greenhouse. When you walk past you'll brush against them and the smell will cover just about anything else. There are loads of stinky herbs :(