At What Point Is The Soul Created?

Guest FD

You're a prize winner ;)

I shall refer the honourable gentleman to the title of the thread.

And this is why we should have Philosophy forum, that way Bish would be forewarned that their may be the need for some intelligent conversation within. :guitar:

Edited by FD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bish

• HvyFuel

• sibannac

• d_L_t

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was actually going to move this thread to the Evangelist Horn forum, but then i noticed we don't have one ;)

Sorry for the derail on such an emovtive topic - my apols FD :guitar:

Sorry for the derail on such an emovtive topic - my apols FD :guitar:

no worries fella, tell ya what, next time I start a thread I'll strap a warning on CONTAINS NO IMAGES OF OR REFERENCES TO MAGNESIUM DEFICIENT PLANTS. MAXICROP NOT NEEDED.

now, where were we? Ah yes, you were saying DC?

Edited by FD

well self and consciousness surely exist, but as for souls I dunno either.

Do you reckon it's one shot an' ya out hvy?

I do fd and other than the afore mentioned R I feel we're defficient in soul. I verge on the agnostic at times but never quite make it past logic. The self exists as an ever changing perception of your surroundings, I attach no religious connotation to it personally.

It's a biggie, especially if you have a few sprogs and even more if you have one on the way as well..... etc ...

It's a question no one will ever know but i tell you this much, when you are born you gain a wealth of knowleadge that is known before time, it's in you, it's called instinct sometimes.

I tell you this much, you are born alone and you die alone so you better be ready for that end time.

You have around 4 milliseconds to cross that devide when you die, like a split second, and you had better have that connection sorted before you get to that time, this much i know for sure because i nearly got there once and i got told this by my gran who wasn't with us at the time i got told but i know she will be the one to take me through if i have the strength to grab a hold...

Sorry for all that seriousness, i know more about my end time and that of others than the begin time for us humans, maybe in time i can learn about the start time for us humans but i'm a grumpy owd twat and i don't give a f@%k... : }

Best big's an' up's all 'round...

taffy.

Do you reckon it's one shot an' ya out hvy?

na, i think we have souls. It would be bit of a bitch if we just re-spawned back to earth without meeting our loved ones on earth.

Ah now, if we're talking fair smokey, I think when you die you should go to whatever you believe heaven to be.

If only life was fair.

Motown Mate, I thought everybody who grooved ;) knew that :wink:

:rofl:

But wrong!!! ;)

Soul first arrived, in any meaningful way, in 1869 :)

In its earliest form, soul was available to those able to afford it, via the medium of a warming soup....

06soup.jpg

:smoke: