At What Point Is The Soul Created?

Guest FD

For those who believe we have a soul, spirit or non-bodily being, when do you reckon it is formed, created or otherwise comes into being?

At conception?

Birth?

During pregnancy?

And what about children born via IVF or surrogacy? What about their souls, cos I'm sure those who believe in a soul won't deny that humans conceived this way have a soul too?

Or do you deny it?

I'm not worried about where it goes after, but where does it come from before and when precisely?

:wassnnme:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bish

• HvyFuel

• sibannac

• d_L_t

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's when factories in China who manufacture souls get another order in. Usually Santa (not God) gives the order for the bonus greedy gnomes (not elves) to pour more blood, sweat, piss and tears into assembling shiny new souls only when supplies get very low.

So the soul is only actually created when stocks are really really low - mainly to reduce storage costs.

Hope that's helped.

B8

It's when factories in China who manufacture souls get another order in. Usually Santa (not God) gives the order for the bonus greedy gnomes (not elves) to pour more blood, sweat, piss and tears into assembling shiny new souls only when supplies get very low.

So the soul is only actually created when stocks are really really low - mainly to reduce storage costs.

Hope that's helped.

B8

Well, it provided some enlightenment, but what do they make em from? And with the current economic situation in China, are they going to become more expensive in the future?

And what constitutes low stocks? Where do they store them after assembly?

And how are they put into bodies and when?

edited to say : where's 23 when you need him?

Edited by FD

Why did you ask this question? :wassnnme:

If anything, its at the starting point of the formation of the human, conception i guess.

For those who believe we have a soul, spirit or non-bodily being, where do you reckon it is formed?

Motown Mate, I thought everybody who grooved :rofl: knew that :eek:

Om :wassnnme:

Edited by Om

watching how armies behave when 'peace keeping' i'm doubting that we all have them

so ....

you may get a soul at conception, birth, at some point in school or possibly never

& i guess you can go to the crossroads & trade it in at any point

Yeh I believe we all have souls.

I think also it begins when inside a woman's womb or even before it reaches that, like in my sack!

So, i got a sackfull of souls huh? :unsure: