Disasters

oldtimer1

• 3 months later...

Ok just got a call from a freind who has exactly the same prob as this, just 1 plant out of 3 but its got to a stage thats a lot worse than this. Leaves started drooping 1st then burnt on the tips, this affects the plant from top to bottom.

Using a budbox with passive intake, 200w eviro. Could this still be a heat issue when the lamp is cool enough to touch? Temps never go above 27 and below 17, humity around 53%. Only had 2 weeks to go, gutted abit was looking forward to this strain as well.

Plants, like us breath, We use/take in oxygen and exhale C02 and water vapor.
just to clarify, this process is called respiration
Plants take in Co2 and give out oxygen and water vapor
they need light to do this, its called photosynthesis.

both processes are going on simultaneously. In the light there is a net output of Oxygen and in the dark there is a net output of CO2. So i imagine you need to add less CO2 during the dark phase.

• 1 month later...
Ok this is what I found after going away for a couple of days leaving things in the care of a friend.

Now I thought I would show this to see if any one can identify what caused the problem. I can tell you its not to do with water, or nutrients. I have five plants all with the same damage! I’m showing one of them as a sample, its a Sk#1 clone. The second picture is an identical sister clone in the same grow room same soil mix.

Now lets see if any of you know what happened here. Because its its a really good lesson for every one.

These look like the plants have got to hot,and plant leaves do sweat,which causes them to burn around the tips and edges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Ok this is what I found after going away for a couple of days leaving things in the care of a friend.

Now I thought I would show this to see if any one can identify what caused the problem. I can tell you its not to do with water, or nutrients. I have five plants all with the same damage! I’m showing one of them as a sample, its a Sk#1 clone. The second picture is an identical sister clone in the same grow room same soil mix.

Now lets see if any of you know what happened here. Because its its a really good lesson for every one.

too much nutrient? or ventilation problem?

• 9 months later...

I thought severe wind burn but hey im a newbie but i had leaves go like that from a fan not as severe tho

well never read the full thread intriguing read well as ya said you got spares (:rofl:) so dont trust ya stoned ass mate again .unlucky dude, but just farmer on.

Edited by chriscd27

Guest Shairiley

guys read the thread and look who the original poster is you think he neads any of us to tell us wat happened for fuck sake hes been growin and creating beans longer than we been alive....:rofl:...no point posting at the end of a thread unless you read the thread for fuck sake hes ot1.........:)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
guys read the thread and look who the original poster is you think he neads any of us to tell us wat happened for fuck sake hes been growin and creating beans longer than we been alive....lol...no point posting at the end of a thread unless you read the thread for fuck sake hes ot1.........:(

no shit! im sat here thinking i haven't a tube of glue whats up with the little sick lady :wassnnme: . i know this this, if ot1 and you other top dogs dont what it is , it has to be some alien et magic plant fuck! peace and happiness. :bong:

• 4 weeks later...

:wassnnme:lol

to much food by looks of it pal sk#1 dont like a lot of nutes!!! :skin_up:

• 5 months later...

Its seems a good thred 2 ask this question.

What enviromentle issue is causeing this problem. (feeding totally ruled out)

white tip at top of plants.

plants stop growing (shock)

no mold,no rot.

no smell from plants.

not over watered

post-59579-0-23268500-1301580777_thumb.jpg

post-59579-0-70951900-1301580849_thumb.jpg

post-59579-0-53788200-1301580936_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...