Blue cheese

Bulldogbill91

I made lots of seeds with the subbies from highgrower that I think had Chemist's orginal Smottie which was Blue Cheese hottie cut crossed with Ot1's Smile. Crossed with Luton Exodus Cheese cut. golf. 007's subbies Psycho Animal Stomper X Blue Cheese. I have 47 plants growning 10 different strains. I will be making more seeds but there are some good Blue Cheesey types of seeds in the subbies now. 

• Like 8

On 22/04/2024 at 23:03, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Pics of the blue cheese I'm running at the moment.

Just thrown 1 big plant under a 600w.

large.bbbccut.jpg.16d54a792dbbad18afe14d22c375dbc3.jpglarge_bcf.jpg.ffbd093eb88344ada75c6f644686932c.jpglarge_bc...jpg.d1373df392dce39702897f0b877aa068.jpg               pics from someone else but the same cut

I won't waste my time going on about the wall penetrative properties or the ability to stand shoulder to shoulder with pretty much any cannabis.

If you know you know!

alright buddy its me off the bristol st motors advert🤣 glad your enjoying the plant man have fun the terps and high are super unique.

• Haha 1

On 22/04/2024 at 08:52, HazyDaze said:

I'm just attempting to germ a very old pack of e$kobars CheeseBerry right now.

cross your fingers for a successful germ and seed increase of these fukkas. 🤞

Any luck with those Cheeseberry? @HazyDaze

• Like 1

^^^

The reason I asked is because I will also be working to bring Cheeseberry and a few others back to light. 😉

20240510-203641.jpg

• Like 10

@NezA got them today, going to wet 5 tonight and see how I get on. As I have to many seeds on the go at the moment.

E2A Just wet 6🤞 

Edited by Bulldogbill91
  • Haha 1