REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2024

panik

Thanks for the headsup @Shumroom

Hmmm yeah I'd be up for squeezing in an indoor comp grow with some exciting new strains. With all the clones I've got going at the mo, it's going to be grow after next...

I did have a quick drool through the indoor strains and have a shortlist already 🤣

RZ11 is temping me...

Edited by iShouldCoCo
  • Like 6

@Skit Rat for the RGS diary I've got

OPG X FREEZELAND

OPG X FUCKTARD

I'm waiting on some Slurricane cuts from a pal, I'm gunna have a 1st attempt at making sum seeds with. Did quite well handling my environ at my lat last year. Just like to try get them to Finish a bit sooner 

• Like 5

Back in the game this year after my plot got compromised.

Would love to get involved, got a couple RGS strains but would like to try out opg cross if possible 

• Like 7

Well - I guess it would be rude not to try and keep my 👑 after winning it last year 😜

• Like 6

On 13/04/2024 at 16:29, panik said:

I might enter , is that cheating ?

🤪

I'd fucking love to see another diary of yours mate. You've still got a lot to teach the rest of us. Not just the growing aspect, but everything else that comes with guerilla growing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

im up for an indoor adventure too , if its an option, count me in. i dont think ive grown any RGS strains, which is pretty staggering ................bring it on guerilla man....please?

• Like 8

Ta but I’ve got tons of seeds I need to run and I’m taking a break from diaries for the foreseeable. GL to those taking part. 

• Like 4

Not sure why the bold text above

finshing date for this comp 

• Like 1

Sadly, I don't think I can take part this season....

..because my tree's were so fucking epic last year, with a bit of decent weather you lot wouldn't stand a chance! lol 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, latitude54 said:

Sadly, I don't think I can take part this season....

..because my tree's were so fucking epic last year, with a bit of decent weather you lot wouldn't stand a chance! lol 

large_lc1.jpg.1c818e0733702bc4f7ebd2ab6969127d.jpg

Do that in your back garden mo fo's! lollollol 

Edited by latitude54
  • Like 7
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 6

Big thanks to @panik seeds arrived this afternoon & will be planted later on. Very generous of you.

Diary will be up in nxt cuple of weeks 

large.IMG-20240424-WA0000.jpg.463f2a6bb53695bfee7295ab10551474.jpglarge.Resize_20240424_195102_2698.jpg.61212a8265ddc6fb2b563830cf86c9d5.jpg

• Like 12

So deffo can’t join in the fun this season. Landlord is replacing the windows and doors this summer. And the wife has recently started rebuilding her relationship with her Dad  (who’s a very keen gardener and has offered to help keep on top of things outdoors). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2024 at 12:51, panik said:

or further more I could set up a indoor diary competition if there was a few guys up for it ?

Did we have enough interest in this to make it worthwhile? I lost track a bit of who said yay or nay. Maybe like this post if you are a yes? 

• Like 2