REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2024

panik

Here we are again 2024 season is about to kick off  for the diary comps, i wasn't going to bother doing the comp this year as i don't get in much out of my hectic schedule to interact with most of you guys ,but i get to read and catch up from time to time , you all keep yourselves pretty occupied together in here with great content and banter so i thought it would be rude not to give you all the platform you deserve to grow and show our strains an genetics .

So as usual Rule's as usual are ...

Rules 

1) Diary entree's MUST have over 50 post's, and be fully committed to partake and finish the diary..

2) I will ask anyone who has brought strains from us to please use them, in your diary we do not want to be sending out lots free strains if you already have some on board .

3) If you don't have our seeds and would like to partake then please choose a 6 Pack of your choice and PM us your choice along with delivery details please ..

4 )Diary's to be started by end of May if not before your choice for the early birds ...

5) We welcome as many as 20 participants to take part ...

6) Diary's to be in and finished by 1st November , there should be NO ONE still have RGS plants out  anywhere near this date unless you've picked an indoor strain..

PRIZES

1st Prize will be a whopping £600 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, (id like to think the winner would take full advantage of seeds for 2025 season)

2nd Prize will be £250 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus a Hoodie of your Choice..

3rd Prize will be £100 seed coupon to spend on any seeds of Real Gorilla Seeds, plus T-shirt and Hat ..

We have 2 New Test strains available this season for testing so if any of you diary participants would like to test these strains give me a shout we have ..    OPG x Zoap .........   OPG x FUCKTARD

These are the Rules and Prizes for the 2024 Gorilla Comp hope you all make the most of it and enjoy your season , Please get your names down and ill ask Joolz an the team to move this to the pinned threads in our sub forum lets go..

• Like 15

Well i am doing a proper entry this season.

So i to is going to kick all your arses. lol

My entry though is firmly aimed at second spot i could really do with a new hoodie and can't afford to buy one as i spent all me money on seeds. lol lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Cannot wait to get ripped and come dead last lol

Best of luck to all involved!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm joking brothers bit of brotherly competition amongst us rebels makes it more funner

• Like 3

Getton !!!

it’s that time and yes I am going for gold!!! lol

come on guerrilla gang 😅 all in jehst!! May the best guerrilla win 🦍

Ps boss man @panik get involved!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Where are we starting the diaries ??

ready and raring to go here lol

come on guerrilla gang 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i would enter, but nothing finishes this far north.....echtttt

• Like 1

I'll put a diary up if I could get 6 free seeds as I haven't got any rgs seeds this season. 

Grow sites are prepped to go. Will be starting the seeds I got in nxt cuple of days. 

I have inbox u already @panik

Would really love the opportunity 

🙏🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am up for this, have been trying to pop some seeds from 2017 with no joy :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1