REAL GORILLA DIARY COMP 2024

panik

Arhhh nice. I'd love to have a pop this year but i'm to old for this game . Better to watch the young bucks spar it out for the title. Always fun to watch. Good luck GG's. Oldman Tucker is watching from his retirement home :)

• Like 6
  • WOW 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Love that @Tommy tucker I will do my upmost to entertain you mukka 😂

got some tasty plots with sketchy ins and outs and a climb so bound to be some adventures hahaha 

where are we Starting the diaries @panik 

Best of luck everyone, let’s rumble :boxing:

stig

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Love that @Tommy tucker I will do my upmost to entertain you mukka 😂

got some tasty plots with sketchy ins and outs and a climb so bound to be some adventures hahaha 

where are we Starting the diaries @panik 

Best of luck everyone, let’s rumble :boxing:

stig

Joolz has kindly moved the thread now to our subforum so you can now add new threads an topics so everyone interested can start your diary’s :yep: good luck in advance to all 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

****BANTER****

@panik u is too old now butty i'm sure @Tommy tucker got some room in his retirement home. lol lol

Being serious u talked about a last GG last season go on give it a go but for fuck sake don't get nicked will have nowhere to buy seeeds. lol lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Big love to Panik & RGSC for affording the competition and  silverware  👍

I would love to join you guys but im reducing numbers and going into small pots , wont be doing anything justice this round.

Good luck to all !      Looking forward to the flower shows 🥰

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

After my piss poor showing last year, I'd better sit this one out. Best of luck to all involved and big ups to @panik for the continued support. here's hoping for a bountiful 2024 for all y'all 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey @panik I just made on order of: 

Opg s1

Fast Orange Cake

Zkittzo

Strawberry Cola 

Please send opg x zoap as Freebies I will do my first diary on here with good photos. ATB 🫡

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to a phatty season this year, can't wait to sow some magic beanz

On 14/04/2024 at 10:41, Tommy tucker said:

Oldman Tucker is watching from his retirement home :)

Come on Tt I'm sure you have still got another season in you, get those boots on mate 👍

• Like 3

@panik is it outdoor preference or can it be indoors too? 

My room will be ready to go by May so I'm tempted.

Cheers.

• Like 1

@Idicanna jones gutted you ain't in mate, if you have the ability to, defo do! And if it's a little later drop me a DM I could maybe arrange some of my seeds go ya way if cut off date goes by

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@panik is it outdoor preference or can it be indoors too? 

My room will be ready to go by May so I'm tempted.

Cheers.

you can run an indoor diary mate no problem be good to see some indoor action , you can’t win against the outdoor diary’s mind but can join in documenting your grow that would be nice , 

or further more I could set up a indoor diary competition if there was a few guys up for it ? @ some indoor guys in here see if we get any interest .. :yep: 

• Like 5

Massive thanks, my seeds are here, need to poke about on your website to see what i am getting into

• Like 2

@blerie420cheers dude. Due to the timing of my holiday I doubt I'd get any photo's over the line. I'm sure there's plenty of entrants who could do them more justice. Some cracking new lines!! 

• Like 4