infused olive oil

Greenfingers420uk

16 minutes ago, geogeo said:

@NotGoingGoa @the punter aaah im 70 now , iwonder why ive no money m8 , spent a grand on a pram & all the bits that go with it

no wonder im on the home made cbd ,

to get back on the post, better to go easy with a teaspoon off oil i would try a dropper half full

first , once i made a mistake between cbd bottle an thc  i was baked for 3 hrs with 2 teaspoons  kind regards g

Thanks for that geogeo, thats what I fully intend to do sir, a bit at a time, I'll be making more soon, going to try stirring it in to melted chocolate next time, then in to moulds, I think it should be alright, as for prams, its a mad world we live in when you can buy a car for less.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, geogeo said:

aaah im 70 now

Thank fuck there’s at least one person older than me on here! 😅 All the best with posh pram! Well it better be posh at that money. On Shanti 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NotGoingGoa said:

there’s at least one person older than me on here!

Make that two bud, I'm 73 this year...and feeling it!  :rofl:

• Like 3

and the winner is @Graywolf at 80 how the hell are 😃 you

its my knee's that ache ,  need a kick start in the morning

Edited by geogeo
  • Like 2

On 19/04/2024 at 08:59, geogeo said:

and the winner is @Graywolf at 80 how the hell are 😃 you

its my knee's that ache ,  need a kick start in the morning

An honor to be the oldest one still alive.  I am doing well except for lower back pain, for which I'm seeking a solution, and am pleased to say replacing both my knees mostly eliminated those pains.  I can also see again clearly after replacing the lens in both eyes, so as long as spare parts continue to be available, life is good and looking up.  Feeling gifted to live during an era that replacement parts are available...............

• Like 8

On 07/04/2024 at 10:27, OldFord said:

I do oil ,  butter and honey , always add double the recommended  ,  i also do a 2nd run with the herb so i have a strong night one & good day time one.

I use a Ninja slow cooker , all ingredients vac packed and no dramas / smell or mess with no clean up 👍

Im a beekeeper and would like to know your honey method. Is it posted anywhere?

TIA

:smokin:

• Like 5

@lildaveham I think this is the clearest post about his infused honey iirc.

I must give it a try myself :) 

I actually bought a heat sealer recently :yep:

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

@Shumroom

Have you been eating oil today? You have confused the fuck out of me with that post mate lol 

Its the same post I quoted 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Im a beekeeper and would like to know your honey method. Is it posted anywhere?

TIA

:smokin:

Mate theres nothing to it  ,  i simply decarb , general rule of thumb dep cultivar. , 3 to 4 oz per large jar. ,   Dump decarb & honey in a vac pack bag and into the ninja slow cooker 3hrs ,  turns very dark !    Strain and rejar back up mate.   
Very very effective ,  tastes like honey ,   no nasty tastes, 

@Shumroom  fyi mucker 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

@OldFord

Cheers mate I’m deffo gonna give this a go, I have a glut of honey at the end of summer. Might even document it if that’s ok, I will credit you obvs. 

:hippy:

• Like 8

You crack on mate 👍    

I often do a 2nd run ,  not as pokey but def no slouch.

Awesome in a tea 🥰

• Like 6

@lildaveham    If one does the decard sous vide stylee in the ninja , one produces no smells 👍      Vac pack ,  give or take 75 mins around 115

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 26/04/2024 at 12:17, Graywolf said:

An honor to be the oldest one still alive.  I am doing well except for lower back pain, for which I'm seeking a solution, and am pleased to say replacing both my knees mostly eliminated those pains.  I can also see again clearly after replacing the lens in both eyes, so as long as spare parts continue to be available, life is good and looking up.  Feeling gifted to live during an era that replacement parts are available...............

@Graywolf far fucking out!!! 13 years my senior! Didn’t think for a moment there’d be many over 70 on here.Aches and pains? Fucking hunnerts, but like yersel I’m delighted, as well as completely astonished,  to still be on the go and loving this Pensioner 🤣 lifestyles!!
Great to come across people with similar attitudes to ganja as oneself as one gets on a wee bit. Been far too many people over the decades saying bullshit like, “oh no I gave that up when I grew up!” and I think to myself “Aye, never fucking fancied the looks of that ‘grown up shit’ so fuck that I ain’t even thinking about ‘ growing up!” Om Shanti man, great to know elder, kindred spirits are still around. Boom Shiva! 

• Haha 2