infused olive oil

Greenfingers420uk

I decarb it first for about 65 minutes, other people might do it for longer but I find 65 is usually enough done in the machine.

• Like 2

You can decarb it in the oven at 220f for like 30 mins then let it cool.

Then add your oil of choice and what ever amount of flower you decide to a slow cooker and cook on low for a good few hours, then filter through cheese cloth or something similar and it's job done.

Been cooking mine for about 7 hours last few batches and it's strong as fuk :)

I find coconut oil the best as I love the taste, not tried olive oil before :yinyang:

• Like 4

Going to try a 7 hour infusion next time, usually do 90 minutes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, the punter said:

Going to try a 7 hour infusion next time, usually do 90 minutes.

I hear folk say after about 3 hours it doesn't get any stronger so thought I'd put that to the test and I now beg to differ..oil is a bit more green but it's tasty as fuk and kicks like a mule.

I found straight into the slow cooker to be the easiest way for me.large.20240205_221352.jpg.69675c81fb27d3bcd8de678eda561d76.jpglarge.20240206_133544.jpg.7d22a9f2812c2f0ecbd30bb7912f5b5b.jpglarge.20231217_110931_compress57.jpg.0dce461345233671951ffb766fa94f6a.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 7

Looks really good Revive, will be trying that for sure, probobly this week, nice one.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, the punter said:

Looks really good Revive, will be trying that for sure, probobly this week, nice one.

Cool bro :)

let me know what you think and if the potency improves, always good to have others opinions 👍

• Like 3

well i got carried away yesterday, I added 2oz NL to 750ml of olive oil and started warming it up in a double boiler, I will try decarbing some and seeing the difference for myself.

I do find this all very interesting and a great way to use up left over trim.

Cheers everyone 

• Like 4

I add garlic or chilli to my infused olive oil. It's great stuff to chuck on a pizza, rice dishes, ect. It's great stuff. Infact you can pretty much put it on anything or just eat a few spoons full. 

• Like 6

On 07/04/2024 at 22:06, Revive said:

Cool bro :)

let me know what you think and if the potency improves, always good to have others opinions 👍

Alright Revive, got the oil made, not tried it yet but my mate tried two tablespoons and said it was really good, i'll be giving it a go soon, not had anything for  7 months, more because of not being too well than anything else but can't live this way forever so it'll have to be soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the punter said:

Alright Revive, got the oil made, not tried it yet but my mate tried two tablespoons and said it was really good, i'll be giving it a go soon, not had anything for  7 months, more because of not being too well than anything else but can't live this way forever so it'll have to be soon.

Hey punter hope your good brother.

Glad to hear you got some oil made :)

how long did you cook her for and how much product did you use?

did you use coconut oil or olive?

that must have been 7 very long months dude, go on have a dabble but go steady if you been clean for so long.. hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will 👍

• Like 2

I'm doing ok Revive, cheers mate, I cooked the oil for  about 6 or 7 hours , i think i used probobly a quarter of nice flower and what must of been about 12 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil , it looks really good, last time i had a spoonful of oil I made I started to feel jittery so I thought i'd have a break untill things calmed down a bit, all of a sudden 7 months have passed by, I don't know where the time goes but I feel ready for another go , i'll take your advice and go easy to start with , a teaspoon to start and see what that does. Anyway I should be alright, mate, starting to look forward to it now, thanks for the reply and take it easy.

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Hey punter hope your good brother.

Glad to hear you got some oil made :)

how long did you cook her for and how much product did you use?

did you use coconut oil or olive?

that must have been 7 very long months dude, go on have a dabble but go steady if you been clean for so long.. hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will 👍

• Like 2

On 07/04/2024 at 13:06, geogeo said:

an a tounge like leith walk

That's a quaint one I've not heard b4. Mashed on auto Orange Bud here and pissing myself, thanks @geogeoYou've just got to be a Leither using that one it's a belter btw! and I'm a Glaswegian praising potentially an Emburra fucker! 🤣😂 tell none of my fellow citizens! All the best with the olio d'olive. Vac pac machine on this here Great_Grandfather's birthday list end of July, @OldFord fine advice there btw, current grow will be done and dusted by then and we aught to have plenty for producing ganja culinary delights and hopefully some nice hashish.

Om Shanti.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 07/04/2024 at 14:18, geogeo said:

goin to be a grandad.  jesus ,, hells bells

Join the club! It's great! I've got second GREAT-grandwean on the way for fuck's sake, mind you I started early, was onyl 42 when I became a Grandpa for the first time.

• Like 2

@NotGoingGoa @the punter aaah im 70 now , iwonder why ive no money m8 , spent a grand on a pram & all the bits that go with it

no wonder im on the home made cbd ,

to get back on the post, better to go easy with a teaspoon off oil i would try a dropper half full

first , once i made a mistake between cbd bottle an thc  i was baked for 3 hrs with 2 teaspoons  kind regards g

• Like 2
  • Haha 3