Negative pressure ?

The Duke

Have you ever checked your lights at lights off? I've had led lights giving off a soft glow due to a faulty timer (probably burnt it when using it with my old hps)

• Like 1

On 21/03/2024 at 16:36, The Duke said:

No light leak what so ever in room when lights out

Presumably, you've built a grow space?

How have you constructed the door, and more importantly, the seal around it? When I was building mine, I had to lock myself in and wait a good 5 mins to check for light leaks around the door, cable sockets and vents. 

• Like 2

The door sucks to frame work using the negative pressure to seal it there's draft excluder on the frame work that it pulls against with a 2 inch lip all way round door ..

I've stood in room with everything on in total darkness no light leak what so ever my intake is drain pipe and set low too the floor before going into room via 90 degree sweeps no light feom that either .. 

No little red lights on equipment no cracks in frame work all sealed well room is double skined walls with 100mm kingspan floor and roof also used expanding foam and mastic to seal inside and outside mastic and silver tape used on pipe work entering and exiting room ..

I was puzzling holes on inlet at first as fan can be heard on maximum there as to be a lot of pressure as white tarpaulin rises of floor ...

Gotta be the leds I will report back I'm defo gonna get to bottom of this lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Not what I was meaning lol

Mesh System is the telos software that can do sunrise sunset stuff etc 👍

There are known issues with it(mesh),

so I wanted to double check that :) 

Good luck getting to the bottom of the problems.

Atb

☯️

Oic i no what you mean haha 

Sanlight do something simlar via a app too tech for me :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Your water may well be heated but are the pots after irrigation ?

Never had a problem with water Temps 

Never had issues like this until I made the room smaller  all I've done is reduce fan size on extraction from "12 to 5" and reduce number of leds from 6 to 2  and reduced veg from 6 weeks to 4 weeks due to room size ive used same methods I've always used same food same everything ..

Plants are growing and yielding the same just full of seeds 

The water temps in the tank that feeds the pots ? What’s the pots doing temp wise after irrigation ?