Negative pressure ?

The Duke

4 hours ago, The Duke said:

Gone to seed pal full of seed all 4 plants everytime only notice last 2 weeks of flower  driving me insane . 

Then your issue isn't at the end of flower my dude. Seeds take 6 weeks to mature, so if you've got fully mature seeds in your bud then the issue happened 6 - 7 weeks prior to you chopping them down - if not longer.

Its easy to say that the temp swing has caused them to go hermie - but really, consistently all those different strains? I doubt it tbh.

Tell us about how you're feeding your plants - what feed, what EC, what pH, what hours do you run your lights (during the day or night?)  When and how do you irrigate them? For this to be happening so consistently, I'm afraid that unless you're not giving us the whole story RE light leaks etc, its almost certainly something you are doing.

• Like 5

I use coco and perlite in 50ltr pots hand fed start to finish from top of pot always watered till I see run off in trays  .

My Ec starts off at 0.8 for seedling/cuttings using root stim and canna a&b and then week 1 around 1.1 rising to 1.8 week 6 then reduce to 1.6 week 7 then 1.4 for week 8 .. I always try keep Ph at 5.8 .

I add 75ml of pk13/14 weeks 5 and 6.. week 7 100ml of over drive  week 8 150ml of over drive then flush with tap water for a week  using 100litre barrel running a maxi jet 300 to keep nutes mixing 

Seedlings/cuttings are fetched on with a 120w led light 24/7  before moving on to 18 hours under one San light 245w for most of veg stage until they go on 12 hours I put 2 lights on  i never trim bottom branch's or top as I make use of all plants and foliage/popcorn 

Always had good sized buds and yields between 40 and 70 dry off 4 pots  but 40% of that is seeds  😆 

Sounds like my room as been contaminated by the 1st set of cuttings I got and not fully got rid of pollon in room when re dressing for next sets going in ?

Pollen doesn't stay active for that long so it's not going to be from a previous crop.

Is there any possibility someone is going in at lights off? I know it was asked before but you didn't answer that question.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, The Duke said:

San light 245w for most of veg stage until they go on 12 hours I put 2 lights on

8 hours ago, KC said:

Pollen doesn't stay active for that long so it's not going to be from a previous crop.

Is there any possibility someone is going in at lights off? I know it was asked before but you didn't answer that question.

No interruption with lights at all but saying that I've read some were leds can sometime have one that could flicker slightly every now and then so I'm gonna chuck 2 x 600 ballasts in this time round just to rule out the leds  

Thanks for contributing to my post much appreciated 👏  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Duke said:

I use coco and perlite in 50ltr pots hand fed start to finish from top of pot always watered till I see run off in trays  .

50ltrs is massive lol you dont need pots that big bro. 

I'll be honest, im a bit stumped on this one with the info provided - what Arf and yourself have said RE maybe a diode flickering/staying on might be an option - although back to the big pot, what is the temp of the water you're watering them with? If its straight out the cold tap and then straight on your plants, that big pot all freezing cold could be stressing them into herming.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Duke said:

until they go on 12 hours I put 2 lights on 

Grasping at straws here...are both lights running from a single timer?

32 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

50ltrs is massive lol you dont need pots that big bro. 

I'll be honest, im a bit stumped on this one with the info provided - what Arf and yourself have said RE maybe a diode flickering/staying on might be an option - although back to the big pot, what is the temp of the water you're watering them with? If its straight out the cold tap and then straight on your plants, that big pot all freezing cold could be stressing them into herming.

Ive always used 50litre pots I used to veg in a bigger room for 6 weeks and flower for 8 weeks  roots filled pots and it showed through to yield ;)

Water temp is on a fish tank heater set at 22c 

I'm swaying to a stray led I'm gonna set up a wildlife cam pointing at lights and hope the sensor on cam will record but I'm gonna set em up somewhere else has I've just been and bought new ballasts and shades today 

23 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Grasping at straws here...are both lights running from a single timer?

Yes pal a double contactor I did run both via the San light loop so they were connected to one timer but scrapped this idea hoping is what that 👍 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

Are you using the MESH system?

Atb

☯️

No pal not in this room I used to scrogg in my bigger room never had no trouble till i down sized room 

I just feel like pulling plug on this room :(

Your water may well be heated but are the pots after irrigation ?

51 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Ive always used 50litre pots I used to veg in a bigger room for 6 weeks and flower for 8 weeks  roots filled pots and it showed through to yield ;)

How do you know you can't do the same yield in smaller pots, if all you've ever used at 50ltrs? You could very easily do the same yield in a 30ltr pot, just sayin, but we're not here about your pots, neccesarily.

Do let us know how you get on RE the wildlife cam in there mate, I'd be keen to hear what the issue was if that helps to crack it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Duke said:

No pal not in this room I used to scrogg in my bigger room never had no trouble till i down sized room 

I just feel like pulling plug on this room :(

Not what I was meaning lol

Mesh System is the telos software that can do sunrise sunset stuff etc 👍

There are known issues with it(mesh),

so I wanted to double check that :) 

Good luck getting to the bottom of the problems.

Atb

☯️

• Like 1