Found seeds in my bud

5Lip

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Dry herb vaping can be more discreet👍

lets hope I get the next run something nearer to correct and I might try it 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

it was a stressed hermie that pollinated the bunch i would say most of the seeds would be fem seeds being that it was not originally a hermie but stressed to a hermie.”

stolen from another site. 

Around week 4 of flower I started some seeds trying to get ahead of the game. Once germinated put them in my “tent in the groom” on 18/6. What I didn’t realise is the vent at the bottom of the tent wasn’t covered so my main grow suffered the last 4-5 weeks and produced a load of seed. I’m actually glad it happened as it looks like I’m going down a “hash” road which appeals but I’ve got lots of seeds

I’d appreciate your thoughts on the quote at the top of this post and thank you in advance for any input

Edited by 5Lip
Spelling

Sounds like a quote from someone trying to justify the seeds are ok,

without actually doing some testing.

That’s Bro science at work :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

Get some hella jelly and nutter butter,pretty much bulletproof strains tried recently and pick a keeper.

• Like 2

definitely NOT going to plant these seeds but on a more positive note I managed to make some really nice hash and love it

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 5Lip said:

I managed to make some really nice hash and love it

:yep:

I've just done my second run of hash, that's the lot done now. What to do with the leftovers...honey....butter....what do you do with yours?

• Like 1