Self Contained Propogation Station

How much room have you got in the veg cab? I got a wee propagator in lidle the other day thats a lot smaller than my others but still high enough for taking cuts.

• Like 1

^^ exactly this, cram them into the nursery, or kitchen cupboard for a 300+ run where needed. 

here’s 24 cuts, and stop being a party pooper on the Eazy cubes/plugs, just dry them and break them into powder. Simples. 

large.IMG_3114.jpeg.2e226b1d68a5febed4afb8c9cf08f26d.jpeg

Edited by Slippy One
  • Haha 1

@MindSoupwhat's above that cab? I'm in the process of setting up my bed for my mums so they'll be in a 45l bed on the bottom and then the top shelf will be for taking cuts, sexing and and maybe keeping a couple of males, two tier is the way forward if you had space above.

BTW I got one of the migro Array 1 seedling and clone lights and it definitely doesn't have the red in like the Array 2 I have or the single strip you have.

Storage box is probably your best bet then or limit the mums you keep? It's never easy getting rid though.... I get attached to them lol🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah it's a bit silly really, I am planning on sizing them down to 9cm pots, but I'm sure that just means I'll have more in there lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Slippy One said:

I am The Ren. 😇🪴

I salute you squire!! 🫡Hell of a bit of breeding will be putting straight renes out this season aswell as gg3 crosses and dust some myself. Tip notch guerrillas bud :P

Big love

stig 

• Like 2

Many years ago I made one from an old rectangular fish tank with black card taped to the sides. It worked very well but obviously you need to have an old fish tank lying about

• Like 1

Another option is converting a mini beer fridge? 

I keep mine in 10cm pots, the problem is holding on to multiple cuts until you try them, starts to take up space fast.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, MindSoup said:

@JonDaMon don't think i have an RIU account anymore, will I still be able to see them?  Glad to know the idea has legs. 

usually you can still see the thumbnails, I haven’t been on there since I joined here as I got banned for rule violations as the admin over there are mini hitlers lol 

People don’t like it when you call them out on their bullshit but that’s mods for you can’t handle being wrong lol  

• Like 1

I'll have a look geez. This place has its flaws but over sensitive mods definitely isn't one of them or I'd have been banned a long time ago lol

• Haha 1

@MindSoup have a look at a Wham Bam 36l recycled box, they’re about £12, low profile too although you might be better getting a taller box to accommodate a pump 👍🏼 A X-Stream 12 site delivery kit £6, a pump, some net pots and a hole saw and you have a decent aeroprop. This is mine in a 60x60 tent. I have 10 sites for cuts.
large.44F3730A-D33D-40EA-82B0-7B0F56C99AFF.jpeg.31fe3ffb47186749b9fd78ddcb1861e7.jpeg

I’ve rooted cuts bare, in rockwool and root riots. It leaks a bit and I should seal it properly, but it’s absolutely sound and roots cuts really quick 👍🏼

• Like 7