Anyone tried Dr organics Psycoberry Cheese

cypo74

Briefly spoke to the bloke who runs Dr. Organics, Felix I think it was and he managed to put me off in just a few mesages. I was only enquireing about their free postage which was apparently an error on their site. But said they now charge as they're a non-profit!

When I asked about the similarities of his cross to the original he was evasive; kept saying you only get good results if you're a good grower and how he has sold his strains to some of the top breeders around the world. I got my answer inbetween his words.

• Like 4

On 06/02/2024 at 15:11, badbillybob said:

id prepare for disappointment mate.

lol

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, inceywinceyspider said:

lol

see what i mean?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

see what i mean?

lol

I bet hes not even a real doctor.

• Haha 6

I was prepared to gamble it and give them a go, had the seeds in the basket. All he had to do was not say anything.

Found sellers with psychosis x green crack seeds I'm keen to give a go. With no hope of cuttings it's the only psychosis X I can find out there.

• Like 2

I did get a pack in the end, more out of curiosity than anything else 😂

they aren’t expensive beans anyhow 

I’ll post some pics when I get around to growing them, won’t be for a while yet though!

fully prepared for the ‘I told you so’ posts 😂😂

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 14/05/2024 at 11:38, Skinwalker said:

@cypo74 Hey matey, did you end up going ahead with these seeds? If so how did they turn out? I have a hankering for that old psychoberry that these might just scratch..

Sorry mate, just seen this, been away!

i bought a pack but not ran them yet, will probably be 9 months or so until I get to run them, there’s a few strains I want to run first 

think a pal of mine picked up a pack too, not spoken to him in a while, I’ll tap him up and see if he’s run them yet

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 1

Nice, im curious. Do report back when you get going or if your buddy gets there first please. 👍

• Like 2