Anyone tried Dr organics Psycoberry Cheese

cypo74

As the title says really, just wonder if anyone’s run Dr organics Psycoberry Cheese and if it’s anything like the old psychoberry

cheers lads

I sort of half know the guy that made Psycho Berry and as far as he's aware the mum is long gone (I was devo, it's one of my all times favourites). I'd imagine this is only similar in terms of it's name. Could still be really nice though, also nice one for bringing my attention to the fact they sold seeds, got some tasty looking stuff haven't they. 

• Like 1

@MindSoup

they have mate, think my bank account might be taking a hammering shortly lol 

cheers for the reply mate 

That's exactly what they want you to do, I'm sure that cheap, shitty website with photos ripped from a grow diary pays well.

I'm betting there's zero genuine Psychoberry or Cheese genetics in what you receive, and the daft cunts can't even spell Psychoberry.

• Like 1

I dunno, thinking about grabbing a pack of 5 and chucking a couple in a grow just to see

@Saddam I can't vouch for the seeds but they're other products are seemingly legit so there could be something worth having.

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

other products are seemingly legit so there could be something worth having.

Such as the elite living soil package for £750? lol   Send them your cash, I wouldn't give them the steam off my shit. 

:soap:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh right didn't spot that lol. Living soil is getting trendy now so I guess the marketing lads are jumping on the band wagon, soon we'll have people buying 14 different blends of dry amendments and paying through the nose for them :wallbash:

Edited by MindSoup

@MindSoup

it’s not a soil package, it’s a private consultation setting up a grow and a ‘free’ pack of seeds every 3 months 

not saying it’s any good but it’s not a soil package, would I buy it? Not a chance 😂

who knows lol 

ive definitely hit the breaks though, may take a punt on £40 just to see for sure, after all, it’s only a round in the pub lol 

cheers @Saddam for making me stop and THINK 😂

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The whole website is just a pastiche of buzzwords and hyped shit. The Disney Star Wars of the cannabis world. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cypo74 said:

Man, I wanted to smoke some psychoberry again so bad 😂😂😂

never mind 

Bear in mind pschoberry was/is a  cut, not a seed line. Having just given their site a look, this is what they are saying:-

"We created this strain by selecting a male plant from a AK47 X blueberry cross the male expressed a supper stinky berry smell. We dropped this pollen on our original Exodus Cheese Cut that we have kept going when obtained by us over 15 years ago."

I wouldn't expect any psychoberry in your seeds, seeing as there appears to be none in the cross!

• Like 3

@monkeypig

cheers mate

Just wanted to see if anyone had grown it out and what it was like

ive got a bee in my bonnet at the moment wanting to grow some nice cheese, I’m far from an expert on identifying a cheese plant from pics.

i did have a look on his insta and they do look nice, double serrations present etc, which prompted the post here 

the last time I smoked psychoberry I was a little long haired wanker who had no interest in growing, just smoking 😂

Guess I’m easily led by headlines 😂😂

Edited by cypo74

This won't be the psycho berry your remember, the exodus cut he holds is legit and been proven to be legit - however it's a ak 47 x blueberry male used to create the cross. 

Stumped me why he named it psycho berry when there's no psycho in it so to speak? 

• Like 1