Anyone tried Dr organics Psycoberry Cheese

cypo74

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

thanks mate, good to know the exodus is legit 

if you read further down the description they say the pollen from the ak x blueberry x exodus was dropped onto psychosis 

Edited by cypo74

TBF it does still sounds like a banging cross, it's basically 4 of my all favourites mixed together. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MindSoup said:

TBF it does still sounds like a banging cross, it's basically 4 of my all favourites mixed together. 

id prepare for disappointment mate.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, cypo74 said:

f you read further down the description they say the pollen from the ak x blueberry x exodus was dropped onto psychosis 

If you actually read their "claims" they claim it was psychosis cheese, whatever that may be?

My understanding was that psychosis was a cut of nl5/haze, from haz manor but no relation to cheese which was a skunk no1.

50 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

If you actually read their "claims" they claim it was psychosis cheese, whatever that may be?

My understanding was that psychosis was a cut of nl5/haze, from haz manor but no relation to cheese which was a skunk no1.

I thought the parentage to psychosis was unknown?

although i did find this...

psychosis is a cheese cross very cheesey and heveier yeilding than the original exodus cut there is another cheese strain called the suicide cut that is heveier yeilding still but the buzz is very mongy bring you down sort of high hence the name.

and also this...

The Psychosis is a legendary UK clone-only strain (1990s sensi NL X 5 haze) that came from the founders of UK Exodus Cheese. It grows with a sativa architecture and classic Cheese vine-like structure

So i guess thats where the psychosis 'cheese' came from

Edited by cypo74

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Why, have you tried it? 

Think im ganna have to get a pack just to see, if its shit ill hold my hands up and admit i was wrong and was warned :)

Like I say just drop them an email and ask them about it a bit, catch a vibe off them.

19 hours ago, cypo74 said:

@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

thanks mate, good to know the exodus is legit 

if you read further down the description they say the pollen from the ak x blueberry x exodus was dropped onto psychosis 

That makes more sense - Just noticed that. I've seen it been grown over on insta by a few different growers. Stacks up nicely from what I seen

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 1

@monkeypig

From what I’m reading the psychosis gets cheese traits from the skunk no1 in the northern lights, that and the name exodus lol 

although I thought NL was afghani x Thai 

So much shit on the net it’s hard to find the truth lol 

There’s tonnes of sources on the net confusing it with actual cheese

i sent the guy a mail, probably won’t reply though lol 

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 1

I've got to retract my statement on psycho, which obviously wasn't any haze 😞, i was typing bollocks.

6 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

I've got to retract my statement on psycho, which obviously wasn't any haze 😞, i was typing bollocks.

I’m not with ya mate, from what I’m reading it is NL X HAZE

although some sources say it’s unknown 

perhaps I should just shut up and grow it lol 

• 3 months later...

@cypo74 Hey matey, did you end up going ahead with these seeds? If so how did they turn out? I have a hankering for that old psychoberry that these might just scratch..

On 06/02/2024 at 15:19, MindSoup said:

Why, have you tried it? 

no im just been let down so many times by bunk breeders i come to expect it these days to be honest

• Like 3

I'm only ever disappointed when I'm expecting something. You know like if you've been to the dam and tried some Sage and get back to grow some and it's fuck all like it. Happened soooooo many times :wallbash:

• Like 3