MWF BX1

Lively

4 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

General update, it’s looking like yield is going to be very low, despite many hours of hand pollination.  

I’m thinking to do packs of 4 (6) so as many members who’ve expressed interest can get some.  

Have to wait and see…

Sorry to hear about your health, doesn’t sound fun!

I will make sure to PM you when I’m sending packs in.  I will also have a very small amount of an MWF hybrid with a CBG dominant plant, which I’d be happy to send you a few of.  Cheers 

Yep.  

Hi Amarillo thank you so much any help is great , the other member who said about your strain said it would be coming , but i know people are ahead of me in the queue , thank you again for the hard work and will keep and eye out for them hitting the shop 

kind regards

• Like 1

Hey slim I'll be waiting for these to come into stock too. Still got loads of Fuckwarp and Fuckwarp Ultra seeds, only grew a dozen of them last season, nice early strain but not quite on the same level as MWF. (Less dense and more leafy but still very frosty).

• Like 1

Hi @Amarillo slimtried messaging your brother and no luck getting through,think your inbox is fulll, I am gonna purchase some mfw this season and give her a whirl let me know when I can private message you to discuss any other bits and bobs you have for test

big love stig

Edited by Stigofthedank
Misspelling.
  • Like 1

On 27/02/2024 at 23:13, polishninja said:

Less dense and more leafy but still very frosty

Thanks for feedback.  I found the same, hopefully tweaking flower structure more to the MWF side in the new batch.  My testers seemed to say the end product had better potency, did you find that?  

Cheers 

23 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Hi @Amarillo slimtried messaging your brother and no luck getting through,think your inbox is fulll, I am gonna purchase some mfw this season and give her a whirl let me know when I can private message you to discuss any other bits and bobs you have for test

big love stig

Il clear some messages now.  

@Amarillo slim yes potency was strong just the flower structure and bag appeal not as impressive as mwf ... that's for the fuckwarp early, I didn't grow the ultras yet... can't wait for the Slims secret to come out 🍀

• Like 1

I will also have a very small amount of an MWF hybrid with a CBG dominant plant, which I’d be happy to send you a few of. 

@Amarillo slim , be interested in these too if any spare to go round.

All the best

Zebs

• Like 2

I got pics of the original MWF in my '21 diary if anyones not seen them ,  poss not the prettiest lol 

But you will get the idea 👍     Def highlights the indoor flower quality.   

• Thanks 1

Will have a looksie cheers @OldFord

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed quite
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

How those seeds coming along ? @Amarillo slim

The bad news is that it looks like the small numbered packs I was planning to send in wouldn’t be viable due to potentially high frequency of autos (only small sample but have to assume the worst).   The good news (for some)  is that I’m thinking to send these out direct for free the people in here who’ve previously tested stuff for me.  There are also early signs that these could be frosty in flower.  

Making up packs of new Fuckwarp to send into store this week.  These should be more stable and tipped in the direction of MWF compared to last batch.   

• Like 4