MWF BX1

Lively

Hi @Amarillo slim, hope you're well.

I saw you mention a MWF BX1, will these be available to buy in the store? If so, being a BX I assume it'll be largely similar to the original? 

Wasn't planning much this year but would be tempted to fill a plot with these, love them.

I tried a message but think your inbox is full. Thanks :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Lively said:

Hi @Amarillo slim, hope you're well.

I saw you mention a MWF BX1, will these be available to buy in the store? If so, being a BX I assume it'll be largely similar to the original? 

Wasn't planning much this year but would be tempted to fill a plot with these, love them.

I tried a message but think your inbox is full. Thanks :)

Hi @Livelyyes good thanks, hope you’re good too.  

I will be sending in some packs to the store along with the new (slightly altered) batch of Fuckwarp. 

These are bred using genetics from the originals, so yeah, pretty much as close as you’ll get to that release, albeit with some differences. 

It’s taken a few years and over 1000 individuals to get here, but perseverance has paid off and things are back on track with the MWF.  

Will also be several F1 hybrids, with various IBL’s I’ve made from ‘Cali’ elites. Though still undecided wether to put these up for public sale this year, or give out as testers for more feedback.  

This particular BX1 uses an extra early purple Fuckwarp F1, pollinated with a chunky budded, mold resistant MWF F4(S2). Should bring things back into that ‘extra early’ category for people down south, and into the ‘actually fucking finishes’ category for people up north.  

What I will say though, is that I reckon the straight Fuckwarps are likely to be superior in terms of potency & bag appeal. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

❤️      MWF is an awesome shout for all the northern boys & girls 👍      

Also a very good shout for the garden grower wanting something stealthy  ,  they stay very short but wide ,  pretty low odour ....but nice bag appeal and a very nice bud structure.     Not big yields but not big plants  ,  just a very nice plant and end product.

Good luck to those that snap a pack up  ,  i will most def be snapping a pack up !  

I would like to snap a few packs up and get the fellow old gits on it too but depending on how many packs are sent in and how many want them i will take one to start with ....then more if they dont get snapped up lol        

• Like 9

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

Not big yields but not big plants  ,  just a very nice plant and end product.

I think anyone who has grown MWF would definitely grow it again..super stealth and ticks so many boxes..like you say the end product is divine, yield is decent imo when you consider there size as you point out..grew it for 2 seasons and never got bored of the smoke, always very morish right till the end of the jar.

Great mould resistance coupled with an early finish makes it a winner for me too :yinyang:

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Revive said:

yield is decent imo when you consider there size as you point out..

Yeah the bud harvested:plant size ratio is great. Little/no mould and the bud:leaf ratio makes processing genuinely enjoyable. 

17 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

I reckon the straight Fuckwarps are likely to be superior in terms of potency & bag appeal

Thanks for the update and sounds good. Can't beat the resilience+easy trimming with the MWF for a lazy grower like me though 😆

Depending on stock/demand I'd love to grab at least 25 of these and fill a plot 👍

• Like 4

Forgot to ask @Amarillo slim, is the % of runt/auto phenos still roughly 10/15% with the BX1? 

Also do you have a rough idea when the seeds will be available? 

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mace_Windu said:

Sound too good to miss

If they perform anything like the original and the quality of the flowers is on par you will be in for a right treat mate 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Revive said:

If they perform anything like the original and the quality of the flowers is on par you will be in for a right treat mate 👍

... Count me in.

• Like 2

On 31/01/2024 at 11:17, Lively said:

is the % of runt/auto phenos still roughly 10/15% with the BX1? 

Yeah will still be some of those, but as before, extra seed will be added to compensate.  Buy 6 seeds, get 8, and so on.  

On 31/01/2024 at 11:17, Lively said:

Also do you have a rough idea when the seeds will be available? 

Hoping for end of march but have to see how things go - curing / germ tests etc.  

12 hours ago, jonnybigballs said:

deffo gonna get some now rgs has uped their prices

These won’t be cheap.  But am thinking to drop the price on the Lovelocks to clear stock, as was never intended to be a constant offering.  They’re a very nice smoke but not an easy enough trim for my liking, and quite limited by locations / climate.  

Good thing about the MWF is whilst being high quality & easy to harvest its also hard as nails and can be grown up and down the country (+ Northern Europe , Canada etc)

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 6

Few shots of the original…. I know there’s been a couple great ones posted by members here, but can’t seem to use google to search the new site so well.   

large.5e85c5d404daa_mwfs1-6of6.jpg.c520a32e3646ce08358360aee151003c.jpglarge.mwfs1-2.jpg.d3fc27988e8503ad54849b08fa0197b4.jpglarge.mwfs1-3.jpg.6a20fe5353daa1ed44b48b908a5683f1.jpg

Lat 55> large.5d7f8d5cea967_20190914_0721502.jpg.a54779eb0e69f91a56ab6b70125c0255.jpglarge.MWFs1.JPG.d0fbde34124196f7132a421578475fd4.JPG

• Like 11

Do we get a discount if we buy in bulk? 😆

I've gone from no grow this year... to seeing these available... to planning a full plot overhaul with everything from coco blocks to battery powered strimmers on the list 🤣

This was garden grown a few years back, harvested mid September. A breeze to trim.

large.rsz_20210903_002050.jpg.f3978eec951593c625b649f9f469e8d9.jpglarge.rsz_20210903_002521.jpg.c82a245b623d936482a64b13564ffb8e.jpg

Guerilla grown, lovely pink colours 

large.rsz_mwf2.jpg.902219de06ae83ca90a36bb0e4c4afc2.jpglarge.rsz_mwf3.jpg.1461536b5e461ae71c0bf8bd144a430e.jpg

Looking forward to growing these again 👍

Feel like people will think I'm an Alfemco sales rep or something but I'm just a lazy, average grower and MWF makes it easy 😆 

• Like 14