MWF BX1

Lively

23 hours ago, Lively said:

Do we get a discount if we buy in bulk? 

I’ll see what I can do depending on yield.  

Obviously gonna have to keep a fair few back for myself,  but promise won’t hoard them like a dragon like I did with the MWF lol  

to planning a full plot overhaul with everything from coco blocks to battery powered strimmers on the list 🤣

Sounds great.  What strimmer? got a Mikita 36v brush-cutter few years back, never really used it much, but it is a decent bit of kit, power lasts quite well with a couple 5ah batteries.  

This was garden grown a few years back, harvested mid September. A breeze to trim.

Thats one I was thinking of, lovely pic that.  👍  

• Like 3

I'm just a lazy, average grower and MWF makes it easy 😆 

Laziness is as much the mother of invention as necessity ever was.  

Who wants to spend hours on end snipping away? I know I don’t….   

MWF is fantastic in this regard,  but with breeding, just as with evolution,  there is always room for improvement,…………..

And there’s something else coming soon which will take top spot for a quick chop.  Similar bud:leaf ratio to the MWF, but has another, important trait, - a 'looseness' to the joins of the fan leaves and bud stems to the main stem,  which means you can just cut off a whole branch, quickly pull off fans leafs,  then pinch stem at base and pull through with the other hand,  leaving you with a hand full of buds (smaller leaves left helping to protect the buds). This goes straight into bag then onto nets at the other end (little bit of picking out the odd leaf).  

Little tickle once dry and its prime indoor looking buds (better than MWF in look and smoke)…. 

I am of-course talking about the Slim’s secret.   

large.039401A4-CF81-41E3-BFCB-C4068C59DA08.jpeg.1b94ea90f899f0b2f5458da6a16f878b.jpeg

The pinnacle of lazy growing! Haha.  

Hoping to have seed available for 2025 season.  

• Like 9
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

am of-course talking about the Slim’s secret

Slim care to share the genetics that make up this secret bro? Sounds like a GGers dream this 1 👍

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Revive said:

Slim care to share the genetics that make up this secret bro?

I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you,  or change the name at least lol 

For now it’s a mystery.  What I can reveal at this point is a sneak preview of the packaging the seeds will come in…….

large.89D3B1EB-1372-426E-9A46-DCA3091ED05D.jpeg.9c986a67a092e29ddb412fdcefe3b951.jpeg

😛

It’s unrelated to MWF, so I’ll probably make a separate thread for this in summer.  Don’t want it stealing the limelight just yet. Still needs some work.  I may let a few slip out to a lucky few for testing this year this year though 😉

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 7
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you,  or change the name at least lol 

Lol fair play brother..I won't lie the suspence is already killing me :taz:

Good things come to those who wait so ive put my patient hat on :bag:

Loving the pic dude, quality that is 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

I’ll see what I can do depending on yield.  

Yeah no worries, I don't blame you for hoarding the MWF either. I don't know much about breeding but you didn't keep a mother to take cuts from I'm guessing?

What strimmer?

Just having a look at the mo, preferably a cheaper one but also needs to function properly.. Ideally would be compact or foldable for discreet transport. Mikita looks good but pricey! 

I'm a little concerned about the noise but my back can't handle another season using blunt shears to keep the plot tidy.

And there’s something else coming soon

Do you take pre orders 😂 No but sounds very promising indeed! Can you breed a strain that walks itself home too 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

@Amarillo slim    Roughly when can one expect the MWF BX to land in the store ?     

Just so i can set plans & numbers mate.    

I rummaged the tubs and i actually have 2 original MWF beans not 1 as i thought 😀

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lively said:

Yeah no worries, I don't blame you for hoarding the MWF either. I don't know much about breeding but you didn't keep a mother to take cuts from I'm guessing?

Yeah I let the F2 mother go, meaning there was a finite amount of that F3 (S1) seed.  When I realised just how good they were, I stopped sending in stock to the store, to ensure I had plenty of material to make further selections from.  

I'm a little concerned about the noise but my back can't handle another season using blunt shears to keep the plot tidy.

What kind of vegetation you dealing with?  If it’s nothing too thick could get a second-hand Cooper Peglar and spray some acetic acid solution about, combined with bit of weed control fabric around bases perhaps.

Can you breed a strain that walks itself home too 😆

Sure mate, anything’s possible.   Just requires splicing in some tumble weed genes to a ball shaped autoflower variety, so at full maturity it breaks off at the base and rolls itself to the drying location in the wind.   Pre-order now for the 2040 season.  £100 a seed.  lol  

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Roughly when can one expect the MWF BX to land in the store ?     

Both new Fuckwarp and MWF BX1 should  be in the store end of march / early April time 👍

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

What kind of vegetation you dealing with?

Weeds/grass so could get a sprayer. I've been growing ground level last few years and surrounding veg can be an issue, but may return to swamp tubes this year to be fair. Fabric about the base is a good shout.

With the MWF being quite bushy and shorter than my usual S6 I want to raise them up a foot or two due to saplings blocking sun exposure low down later in the year. Going to be deforesting too. 

I want to do a big bed but plots clay so tubes=less soil to import. Chuck up a perimeter fence to let them bush out 👍

Just requires splicing in some tumble weed genes

Perfect, could call it the Mighty Wandering Fuck 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Also @Amarillo slim how many MWF BX1's do you think I could get in 25m of perimeter fence?

Been deliberating over this for ages as I realised the area can change even when the perimeter remains the same.. I'm bad at maths but that's blown my mind haha.

10m by 2.5m rectangle is 25m perimeter and 25m² area. 

6.25m by 6.25m square is 25m perimeter still but is 39ish m² area..?!

Well fuck me I guess I should make square plots from now on 😆

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lively said:

how many MWF BX1's do you think I could get in 25m of perimeter fence?

18 would work in a 6.25m Square I reckon 3 rows of 6 with some a small chanel either side of the middle row for maintenance 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Revive said:

18 would work in a 6.25m Square

Thanks, the plot will be more of a rectangle though so more like 8.5m by 4m roughly.

18 sounds good but 25+ sounds better 😏

Might have to get the 50m fence, we'll see..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

@Livelywhat's the potency like ,do you have any dry bud pics mate?

Depends on your tolerance but for me it was a good high, not mind blowing but strong enough and settled into a nice relaxing indica stone. Though a friend said they found it quite buzzy 😆

large.rsz_20211006_111814.jpg.79e709d6c9b16776be7dd6af243264b7.jpglarge.rsz_20211003_163444.jpg.7ef469130625a739c6a4bc9b23ce40b2.jpg

I'm 90% sure those are from that garden grown og MWF 👍

• Like 10

Fuck me at this rate, I'm not going to get a sniff of these seeds 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3