strong autos- is there such a thing?

badbillybob

hiya,

a mate is looking for some strong autos. .

He asked me? ...............

why? ...............

ive no idea, but i said id ask. only one i could remember being decent was dinafem stuff and delicious NLx Blue

must be super potent, if such a thing exists, (stop laughing) prefferably indica or hybrids

cheers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldleafybeard1 said:

I think the idea autos are weak weed is an out dated opinion

On that note avoid Female seeds, everything my mates grown of theirs has been automatic and absolute shite.

:yinyang:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Woozy said:

Fastbuds have autos that are hitting 29% checkout their website

yeah right, i dont believe any breeders claims, havnt for years.

lets face it if they test 50 plants and one hits 29% and all the rest are around 20, which figure will they use?

• Like 1

im looking for recommendations from people who have actually grown specific strains if possible,

• Like 1

I've run Brock1's Orange Hazeberry Gum twice now (well, one still going). It's a lovely smoke (vape) and hits the spot. It's sativa dominant though but it does pack a nice punch.

• Like 2

Yeah the Mephisto autoflowers ive been growing have all been really nice weed and stronger than the street stardog or haze shit knocking around. They have the best reputation for autos ive seen and they live up to it for me. Fastbuds I started with but it wasnt strong enough, Mephisto cut the mustard for me at least. I think my favorite so far was 3WOK OG cause it was ready in 60 days and nice high and flavour.

• Like 2

I would try an auto from a good bank with a known history. DNA genetics autos or humboldt etc.You just know they will be a good smoke.

It’s not just potency, you cannot keep a mum, rendering finding something special totally pointless. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

It’s not just potency, you cannot keep a mum, rendering finding something special totally pointless. 

I wouldnt say totally pointless its just different rules for different things. Autos are getting tested at 30+ THC these days I do think the potency arguement is out dated. I love growing Mephisto but I have very limited time to manage my grow and autos are the only option, I can leave lights on 24 hour and not have to worry about the flip to flower  im more into variety over consistancy as well like im so sick of smoking one strain every day thats basically why I started growing. Ill post a pick of my 3wok plant from my last grow, and the bud from my Mephisto wedding that ive got going right now. They are both pics on day 60. You can also experiement with collidol silver to breed new seeds so yeah I think saying "totally pointless" is unfair cause why would anyone bother if that was true...maybe totally pointless for a commercial operation where consistancy is everything but otherwise they are great imo I couldnt grow if there was no auto option so sorry if I seem a bit defensive but ive grown some banging weed from Mephisto seeds and like 5 mins researching youll find they have an excellent reputation for quality. So far ive tried fastbuds, gorilla seeds, sweetseeds, ice seeds and the Mephisto plants have been the best outcomes from all those breeders

large.actualMWclose.jpg.245cd1f2822bebbc24dd0ebef7bfb43c.jpglarge.wholething.jpg.8c12d7f7cac09225b10a549dac33a0f3.jpglarge.treiochs2.jpg.56ad5839652b2466fa6f39319fc5692e.jpglarge.buddzz.jpg.a1dac2ce9e7b5a1906b95fce69f57e26.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oldleafybeard1 said:

I have very limited time to manage my grow and autos are the only option, I can leave lights on 24 hour and not have to worry about the flip to flower

But other than a one off setting up of a timer, what time are you actually saving? 

Plus you’re using more electric by running 24/7

• Like 3

Grown a fair few over the years the only one I really rated was starryder from Dutch passion an I got no idea if it's still available or indeed any good these days

The time saved over a photo period grow is negligible at best imo

E2A Soz for the laughing emoji bud couldnae resist aifter that comment lol

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 3