Lumatek 600w - 5 auto plants - 1.2m x 1.2m

Tempus Meum

Also was gifted these El Zapo bagseed and 2 x Herbman Hustlin OG last night by a pal which I'm looking forward to running later on this year!

Want to do another round of Autos after this one and then jump over to photos for a couple runs and see which I prefer 

20240126-204003.jpg20240126-203959.jpg

• Thanks 1

Day 11:

Some new growth on the mutant but I'm really not sure how this one is going to turn out!

20240127-201928.jpg

Edited by Tempus Meum
Forgot something

Sometimes the Mutants end up being the best plants, sometimes being the operative word. My friend had an auto tangir that sat in his greenhouse looking like that for a month or so, but by the end of summer it came good and the smoke was delicious. 

15 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Sometimes the Mutants end up being the best plants, sometimes being the operative word. My friend had an auto tangir that sat in his greenhouse looking like that for a month or so, but by the end of summer it came good and the smoke was delicious. 

Yeah I can't lie there's been a few times I've looked at it and considered pulling it out and only running 4 but the new growth doesn't seem SO twisted up and whatever happens to it, it's all experience I guess!

Day 12:

Felt like I should have watered them but soil was moist on all roughly 1-2 inches deep so gonna leave them until tomorrow for a feed of just plain water.

Don't want to overwater them and they all look happy (minus the mutant) so wait until tomorrow they shall!

20240128-163430.jpg

• Like 2

Also,

Thinking of turning the lights up to 50% on day 14 and seeing how they react.. 🤔

Currently running on 25%.

Good shout on leaving the watering. Can't comment on the light, every model is a bit different so consult your manual/manufacturers website for suggested hanging heights. 

10 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Good shout on leaving the watering. Can't comment on the light, every model is a bit different so consult your manual/manufacturers website for suggested hanging heights. 

Day 13:

Cheers man, I'm sure they'll thank me for it!

Soil was more ready today so they each got around 600ml with another small dose of Bio-Silicon @ 1ml per Litre 

Lights are about 30-36" inches away from plants and have increased the dimmer to 50% to see how they like that.. Will check them after 24 hours and act accordingly

20240129-202311.jpg

Edited by Tempus Meum
19 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah she looks like she'll come good for you. 

Yeah, thankfully the new growth certainly does look promising! More updates to come tonight as we go and see what effect the increase in light power has had!

• Like 1

Day 14:

Nothing to report really after turning lights up to 50% 

SW#1 (top left) looking a little bit droopy so gonna keep an eye on that one and the Mutant Sweet Amnesia is really through some weird shapes 🕺😅

20240130-175702.jpg20240130-175702.jpg

Day 16:

I'd say they're looking happier for sure! Tomorrow they'll get watered and fed again with just Bio-Silicon @ 1ml/L

Sz120240201-175741.jpgAM20240201-175745.jpgGg120240201-175748.jpgGg220240201-175804.jpgSz220240201-175818.jpg

• Like 1