CANCARD, anyone got one

badbillybob

3 hours ago, Brysee said:

They prescribed me 60 g a month but I only order 10 g every month or so and vape my own

I'm not sure at all about the driving thing on a lot of prescription drugs it says don't drive if causes drowsiness so same with cannabis like I say I don't vape and drive but lucky the misses loves driving and don't vape

Yeah ok that's what I was thinking I'd do, just buy a wee bit here and there and whenever I take some out with me keep it in the same container.

Obviously I don't see it as a license to drive around completely off my gourd, but without one if you have anything in your system they throw the book at you. Swab test can show up to 7 hrs after you've smoked FFS. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brysee said:

They prescribed me 60 g a month but I only order 10 g every month or so and vape my own

That's the way to do it 👍

• Like 1

Cannabis stays in your fat cells I believe so it can take months to clear. I don't think any regular user would be able to pass a swab test even after a week.

• Like 3

It detects a certain metabolite in your saliva iirc, so pretty surehaving it in your fat cells/hair etc doesn't make you fail. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

It's detectable for differing lengths of time in different body parts.

I think it goes:

Saliva, urine, blood, hair/nails

days,weeks,months,years

BTW has anyone experimented with their own saliva tests?

I'd like to buy some and try various things but the reviews on Amazon

make it sound like they are all fake. Is it possible to buy decent tests?

My mate has as he could  potentially be swabbed for work from time to time (high access work), he found if he smokes spicy roll ups with filters instead of roaches he doesn't fail them, but like you say they're just tests he's bought from Amazon. 

When I was in NZ/Australia the swabs were a lot moe prevalent so people had a bit more experience with them. Officially they're supposed to detect if you've smoked in the last 7 hrs but I've had mates (regular heavy tokers) pass them much sooner after smoking. In theory you could have been smoking heavily for years or it could be your first time, it shouldn't make a difference for a saliva test. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

if he smokes spicy roll ups with filters instead of roaches he doesn't fail them,

That's interesting. So is it smoke residue they detect? And if so are they unable to detect edibles consumption?

If anyone knows a brand or supplier of saliva tests that definitely work please let me know.

9 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

That's interesting. So is it smoke residue they detect? And if so are they unable to detect edibles consumption?

If anyone knows a brand or supplier of saliva tests that definitely work please let me know.

No it’s particulate residue

• Haha 1

I never drive when I'm stoned but I'm pretty sure I'd fail if I got tested. You can only drive as careful as you can, don't be a dick and hope for the best. 

I'm pretty sure they can detect edibles now too 😔

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

19 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Up the bum it is I guess. 

they will still detect it, its in your blood stream

• Like 1

Well it's a good excuse to massage my G spot if nothing else lol.

Edited by MindSoup

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2024 at 20:08, Arthur Mix said:

All the data cancards collected,  names etc banks etc is worth a lot of money lol and some dubious people promoted it ,  ones doing 27 years for rape now 

Go for it sounds right up your street could we’ll help in courts hope you and yours are well Brother peace Goohfy.