CANCARD, anyone got one

badbillybob

Hello, im looking into getting a cancard, and was wondering if anyone on here has one?

i wont be buying private scripts but if i do grow again, and the plod come knocking, surely its worth having?

Anyone got any experience of them, good or bad?

• Like 1

Don't, it's a waste of money. Scam or not, it has the legal standing of The Tufty Club.

• Like 6

Yeah don't waste yer money.

The Mrs had/has (its expired) but i wouldn't want to have to try and use it against the fuzz,  as mentioned its less useful than a nectar card.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

All the data cancards collected,  names etc banks etc is worth a lot of money lol and some dubious people promoted it ,  ones doing 27 years for rape now 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Clarity
  • Like 5

Any proof of thier ineffectiveness?

i ask because a mate got busted, produced this card to the coppers, and they never even charged him.

they also seem to be able to appoint canna wise solicitors etc

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 1

I've got one, made things go a little smoother during a stop and search at a festival last year, they knew exactly what it was when I got it out. Was at Paradise Gardens a couple of years ago, Cancard where there, so were the police, they seemed to know exactly who they weere and stood chatting for ages. Literally stood talking to a policeman about how broken the laws are, with a joint on the go (not me the cancard people) was like a dream. 

Obviously people getting high at festivals and police turning a blind eye is nothing new, but that time just felt different. 

Never a guarantee but IME they do help. Mind you proper scripts are getting a lot more affordable, I'll be getting one soon, only thing that gets you out of a swab test when you're pulled over, it's not like you have to keep buying their weed. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

surely its worth having?

don't you live in Scotland? i thought they were worse than the English plod/courts?

• Like 1

they are, thats why i asked.

my mate who was busted lives in a different county, further north ,  but i was well surprised he got off.

they took his weed but never charged him..

probably burned it at the christmas doo haha

51 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

ones doing 27 years for rape now

That's dark as fuck.

33 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

That's dark as fuck.

Yup but it happened 

@badbillybob your north of the madness line init ? If not I can pm you people who used to do the bust cards back in the day they was good then think they still do canna stuff 

Edited by Arthur Mix

3 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Yup but it happened 

@badbillybob your north of the madness line init ? If not I can pm you people  lawyers who used to do the bust cards back in the day they was good then think they still do canna stuff 

whats the madness line?

im in Scotland, home of the draconian legislation against herbs

I call that line inbetween  Scotland and England the madness one cos it’s madness , I call it to most border  lines on maps as it  cause rows , division m distraction and shit other etc as we can see . Not anti Scotland btw . Also to add did the card work or was he presuusred never know init .

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add
  • Like 2