Garlic Budder Hermies

DeltaMelter

So I have kept these girls going, I'm thinking one went into early retirement but here's a shot from today 6 days after the one above. Not sure shes put much weight on...

large.Garlic-Budder-Herm-Day48.jpg.4abab5d442594401862203b2160c74ef.jpg

Dripping with resin though and strong as you like - flavour is a bit crazy and much like the Nutter Budder (also HSC) its that GMO but with wet paint, coffee, shit (no kidding) and garlic. It really stinks Mrs Delta did "that face" backed away and said "oh no, that's nasty" - so yeah it's a shame as it is really strong in odour and potency even at the end of week 7.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cookies has got to be the most unstable variety out there ... they even grow thin buds  with intersex traits . No way is it wise for hobby growers to put the effort in .

Glad I kept her going, yield looks pretty good and the nugs are frosty as fook, slowly putting a little weight on but she looks almost done in 51 days!

large.Garlic-Budder-Herm-Day51b.jpg.5966d5fab712fd59cc6ff12a153d77a8.jpg

• Like 3

Not sure she's packing much more weight on - looking a bit more cooked but still frosty and stinking.

large.Garlic-Budder-Herm-Day54.jpg.394305b356147e6720eeb760d3763d81.jpg

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Looks great to me bro 👍 

Thanks man, I'm glad I didn't chop them now but shame about the hermies - bound to have some seeds in there....

I have invested in some Optic Foliar Switch so hopefully I'm having none of it on my next run.

Edited by DeltaMelter

I'm going to make a test joint from it now and see what its like. Dried a small bit and its oddly 'soapy' when you smell the bud and sugar leaves (probably dried too quick) but when you break it up its more like a GMO, really earthy and nutty with a hint of coffee and erm well... poop. Sticky too even though its dry - it just looks potent - if you were into bag appeal this would have erm...bags of it?

• Like 1

Well, its fooking strong. Good flavour but its a night time smoke for sure. Need another coffee now.

• Haha 1

Looking mint for a hermie lol whats oposite from jelly by hsc? It gets me real high and its good daytime smoke but would like one strain that puts me to sleep after few tokes

• Like 1

@Herbal Kint Much like the Nutter Budder this is pretty narcotic, for an inexperienced toker it might keep them up half the night with the munchies.

Just scoffed a load of cream cakes from Birds so its deffo good for that lol.

2 minutes ago, Herbal Kint said:

Nutter was clean,no herms?

As it happens yes, I'm not 100% sure it wasn't a cold snap and a few 16C night s though that did it - she went purple too as you can see.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quick update:

Turns out there were very few seeds in the end. I only found about 12 or so. I think my panicked removal of all the ballz managed to keep it tidy.

I thought I had a seeded tent full but nope :)

The smoke is OK I think they suffered a bit and matured early, they were ready a good 2 weeks early. So I turned the whole lot - (both plants) into a kilo of infused coconut oil. I didn't wake up until 10m am LMAO

• Like 4