Omega Black 720 LED anyone ?

AJA

Sustainable recycled rubbish for a grow light. Ffs it takes the biiscuit. Omega should be ashamed of designing it like that lol

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

got the same omega infinity pro 3.0 600w. Can i put the young seedlings underneath of this light on 25%? I know its still 600w but would that be  too much for young ones>? Or should I invest in 300w cfl for first few weeks? Thanks

3 hours ago, lemon_skunk said:

got the same omega infinity pro 3.0 600w. Can i put the young seedlings underneath of this light on 25%? I know its still 600w but would that be  too much for young ones>? Or should I invest in 300w cfl for first few weeks? Thanks

Your be fine 

6 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

Your be fine 

Thx mate, how far from start shpuld this led be aprox. 40cm enough? Thanks

On 16/04/2024 at 20:11, darXound said:

Is this pretty much the same as the Lumii black 720? 

You mean omega black yes, onega infinity pro has higher PAR and nore red spectrum i would say

It's a shame that the Omega 720 is such a pile of recycled rubbish.  Look what its done to my OG Kush.

large.kushbuds.jpg.1173d1e9c202351146c9235b9926531c.jpg

large.kush2.jpg.fb9003e3c7bfd79721be1eeea1ddd2a1.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AJA said:

It's a shame that the Omega 720 is such a pile of recycled rubbish.  Look what its done to my OG Kush.

large.kushbuds.jpg.1173d1e9c202351146c9235b9926531c.jpg

large.kush2.jpg.fb9003e3c7bfd79721be1eeea1ddd2a1.jpg

That's awful. Throw it in the bin!

• Haha 2

Looking good man. What power and height you got it and? I'm using the Lumii black 720 which looks to be the same unit under a different brand. Far more light than I can use without running c02

• Like 2

It's been running mostly at 25% power. Occasionally on 50%, and its 20 inches down from tent canopy, 34 inches above plants, ( though this changes through plant growth, )  and cant raise it higher because of the AC  Inf. cloudline.

I dont run any heaters during lights on because i;m getting about 79/80 F at 25%.  About 84F on 50%

I run 2 tube heaters during lights off at 70F

I dont run the Omega higher for the same reason as you , no c02

I also run a solacure flowerpower  twice a day - 1 hour each time

• Like 2

Yeah it's been a bit of a learning curve going from HPS to LED, even if they are shitty LED's that we didn't pay enough for.

I was surprised at how much heat they can put out. I'm running mine at 400w at around 20 inches, getting 60 DLI in the centre and 35 at the edges, which seems about perfect until I start fucking with C02

• Like 1

I've never grown with HPS so i cant say how different,  and i just wouldnt bother with cO2 myself  🤩